British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Swedish Elitserien 2020

On 10/1/2020 at 8:53 PM, Ghostwalker said:

Hellström-Bängs replaces Nicki in heat 15.

and he beat Lambert

Preliminary line-ups for Tuesday`s 1st leg

Indianerna

1 K Bjerre

2 NKI

3 Aspgren

4 Fricke

5 Jepessen

6 Andersson

7 J Grahn

Masarna

1 Lindback

2 Bellego

3 Pedersen

4 Prem Pawlicki

5 Nilsson

6 Tarasenko

7 Hellstrom- Bangs

Tarasenko is at reserve because he hasn't raced 12 heats yet and therefore his season entry average is the one used to decide what position he is put at. Bellego has raced 12 heats or more and his rolling average is higher than Tarasenko's season entry average which why Bellego is at nr 2 and Tarasenko is at nr 6.

From Gorzow facebook page today. Niels Kristian Iversen is in the hospital today, everything looks very good, undergoing tests. No disturbing things have been detected at the moment, most likely to be released home tomorrow.
A quick return to full strength

1 hour ago, racers and royals said:
From Gorzow facebook page today. Niels Kristian Iversen is in the hospital today, everything looks very good, undergoing tests. No disturbing things have been detected at the moment, most likely to be released home tomorrow.
A quick return to full strength

thats funny. he isnt full strenght all season long..

Obviously no Iversen tonight for Indianerna, so R/R for him. 

Can somebody remind me how the reserve rule works in Sweden? Tarasenko is at no.6 so could be used as reserve swaps I presume?

I have seen Information that track is covered so as soon as it stops raining they are good to go.

Still no confirmed teams from Svemo- i wonder if this going to be a delayed start at best. If i was at home i could have seen pictures now and known more.

Edited by racers and royals

10 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Still no confirmed teams from Svemo- i wonder if this going to be a delayed start at best. If i was at home i could have seen pictures now and known more.

Delayed is certain. Unofficial reports says start at 21.00 Swedish time at the earliest based on what it looked like 1 hour ago.
It's still raining and will probably do so for atleast another 30 minutes.

• Thanks 1