British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Swedish Elitserien 2020

Commentary in a constant sate of bewilderment.

10 minutes ago, KeirStarmerFan said:

Why is the stadium so gloomy?

Lend them a quid for the meter.

12 minutes ago, KeirStarmerFan said:

Why have Maserna won?

If Kuala score two 5-1s, it's 47-43 to Kumla.

Batteries ran out in his calculator

What happened to Shamek? Why withdrawn after scoring paid 7 in 3 heats?

I'm pleased for Lindback as he has had a terrible GP season so this title win will boost his confidence.    He can't have had it easy in the GP.

• Like 1

Have to agree that coverage was amateurish again. CMore or whoever is producer has to improve graphics as it is crucial part of the sport to know who is actually riding.

Without that they will not sell rights to other countries anymore I'm afraid.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, krompa said:

And one bizarre thing is how come Tarasenko had 7 rides? 

yeah, they even had to put Pawlicki over the board :rofl: but thats riddiculous he could ride 7 times without rr..

e41a22c5-7b03-4b86-b0e1-e4663d62c524.jpg

Edited by cphx

Tarasenko has been absolutely superb everytime I’ve watched him this season, whether that be in Poland, the test match and now a revelation in Sweden. Great stuff

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Najjer said:

Tarasenko has been absolutely superb everytime I’ve watched him this season, whether that be in Poland, the test match and now a revelation in Sweden. Great stuff

Think he is joining Bydgoszcz next season 

1 hour ago, Tim G said:

Think he is joining Bydgoszcz next season 

I certainly hope so - what a joy that’ll be to watch him most weeks roaring round the air fence there!

10 hours ago, Najjer said:

I certainly hope so - what a joy that’ll be to watch him most weeks roaring round the air fence there!

I would hope he stays  with the lovely club Krosno who he rode for this season who are newly promoted into the E Winner league. They have big plans and i hope they can put together a competitive side in 2021.

16 hours ago, Dave Goddard said:

I looked through my Twitter feed last night.  Nearly every tweet I've made this year is about postponed matches and restagings.

You should start posting more positive stuff then :D

14 hours ago, KingoftheTrack said:

Tarasenko has stepped up and changed the meeting

I'd never heard of Tarasenko before the Swedish play-offs this season, who is he? has he been riding long? how old is he? 

14 hours ago, KeirStarmerFan said:

Speedway in Sweden is so amateurish.

They should just fold up.

They certainly do seem to live life at a different pace in Sweden, I always make sure I record the whole channel for the whole night when there is a Swedish match on as I got tired of missing the last few heats over the last couple of years. Fans seem contents to just sit around for the whole night and watch tractor racing... it makes it seem like meetings at Leicester are held at lightspeed :D

And while they did brilliantly this year to get some kind of league championship staged it was all pretty mickey mouse stuff in the end with rider availability etc.

Edited by iainb