British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Swedish Elitserien 2020

On 8/5/2020 at 12:36 PM, RobMcCaffery said:

I've had confirmation from Stay Live, who operate ESS Play that their coverage of Swedish speedway is available internationally, unlike the Polish matches. 

So, for SEK 189 (about £15-16) you can watch twenty matches in August alone, with the final three rounds (12 matches) of the regular season matches along with the play-offs in September, with the final slipping into October so it should only take three payments to watch the whole if truncated season. 

They have promised that if reception is ever blocked outside Sweden they will refund subscriptions to those affected. So, bear in mind the coverage is 'on 'demand', not live, and Poland isn't included. 

Subscription details are here: . 

https://www.elitspeedway.com/play

It's a simple operation with excellent customer support in English

Just to clarify my subscription allowed me to watch live any of tonight`s 4 matches and to watch the other 3 at any other time i want- as Rob says great value !!

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, YerRopes said:

Mate messaged me saying it wss a bad one, he went straight into a lamp-post apparently.. 

I thought these things were gone long ago.. 

Get well soon, Peter.. :t:

If you mean bad crashes, no. If U mean lamp posts, its a 2m safety zone behind the fence, can be a brick wall after that if needs to be. Or a 2 meter drop on to the stadium concrete floor...

24 minutes ago, f-s-p said:

If you mean bad crashes, no. If U mean lamp posts, its a 2m safety zone behind the fence, can be a brick wall after that if needs to be. Or a 2 meter drop on to the stadium concrete floor...

I know it`s not great but it looked as if the post was padded above the fence height for a metre or 2

Just watched Lejonen v Masarna and many things have changed from last season but one thing hasn`t and that`s Masarna are rubbish !!!. I know they had a weakened side but it was one way traffic for most of this disappointing match.

guys, cmon. how Ljung could've been excluded. every other rider would have passed him, or at least tried. van Dyck made a mistake before that corner, went very wide and should've change his trajectory, thats obvious. Ljung was there for quite some time already. amazing if he will walk away with it. fingers crossed

MaxthonSnap20200812002348.jpg

1 hour ago, Red Flag said:

See Adam Ellis has made a good start, hope he can carry his form into the GP Challenge

Not sure he rode, Karpov according to Svemo. Also no mention on Swindon website who commented on Rasmus Jensen 12+1. Sportowefakty reported different riders and scores to Svemo tonight.

5 hours ago, Anzum said:

Not sure he rode, Karpov according to Svemo. Also no mention on Swindon website who commented on Rasmus Jensen 12+1. Sportowefakty reported different riders and scores to Svemo tonight.

He did. It wasn’t Karpov

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Anzum said:

It was Ellis, see this post:

Edited by Ghostwalker

Report from Team Ljung says that most things are under control after a few hours of check ups at the hospital.
Earlier reports said that he suffered a severe concussion.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, cphx said:

guys, cmon. how Ljung could've been excluded. every other rider would have passed him, or at least tried. van Dyck made a mistake before that corner, went very wide and should've change his trajectory, thats obvious. Ljung was there for quite some time already. amazing if he will walk away with it. fingers crossed

MaxthonSnap20200812002348.jpg

I knew i wasn`t seeing things.

Just watched Piraterna v Vastervik and in the end quite an easy home win with Adam Ellis, Jonas Davidsson and Peter Kildemand all scoring big double figure scores - 11 race wins between them. Vastervik really disappointing performance.