British Speedway Forum

26 minutes ago, Grand Central said:

Oliver Dowden saying in the Commons today that he really 'hopes' that stadiums will be at full capacity come October next year when the Rugby League World Cup is to be held in England, but contingencies will need to be in place in the event of that not being possible

At face value that seems positive ... Just not sure if it really is for 30-40k at Cardiff in July.

What's set for Cardiff in July 2021? Another major rugby league event?

Edited by Guest

3 minutes ago, JohnHyam said:

The return of the guy from the Red Herring fleet, Baranov racing against a cheetah

1 hour ago, JohnHyam said:

My apologies for this comment. I did not recognise that the thread was 2021 GP Series Dates. Somehow I deviated from General Discussions!!! 

Edited by Guest

25 minutes ago, eric i said:

Looks like more rounds in Poland, Gorzow again probably.

1 only extra in Poland- the first GP of the season is to be held at a venue where GP`s have been held before- but not recently.

40 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

1 only extra in Poland- the first GP of the season is to be held at a venue where GP`s have been held before- but not recently.

Is this in relation to the polish GP or the other one?

Where does everyone recommend sitting for the Prague Grand Prix? I’m thinking potentially the C or D section. 

Quite a few tickets left, how quick does it usually sell? 

46 minutes ago, therefused said:

Where does everyone recommend sitting for the Prague Grand Prix? I’m thinking potentially the C or D section. 

Quite a few tickets left, how quick does it usually sell? 

B 1 or 2 i have always found good without having to pay centre stand price.

On 12/11/2020 at 1:10 PM, racers and royals said:

Oooh....The FIM/BSI are going to invest some money in getting Bradford or Coventry back up and running :rolleyes:

If the FIM and BSI re introduce the Friday GP qualifying flying lap to sort out start riding position, then at the moment there are just 2 GP’s with missing riders because of Extraleague commitments.

Prague June 4th  missing Madsen, Lindgren,Janowski,Laguta, Woffinden and Kasprzak

Wroclaw July 30th. missing Madsen, Lindgren, Lambert and Kasprzak

Edited by racers and royals