British Speedway Forum

12 hours ago, RPNY said:

If this is sadly hre case, Manchester/Sheffield probably 2 best for tracks/stadiums/travel

If NSS had the capacity and if PZM allowed their riders to travel and if UK granted the riders visas and allowed them in without having to quarantine, then maybe. But too many ifs for me. 
I think we are looking at 5 x 2 Polish GPs plus Togliatti which has strong local political backing. Toruń, Gorzow and Wroclaw seem definites, plus maybe Bydgoszcz and one other

This is looking more and more like a Polish series as we had last year the longer time goes on :sad:

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Wee Eck said:

If NSS had the capacity and if PZM allowed their riders to travel and if UK granted the riders visas and allowed them in without having to quarantine, then maybe. But too many ifs for me. 
I think we are looking at 5 x 2 Polish GPs plus Togliatti which has strong local political backing. Toruń, Gorzow and Wroclaw seem definites, plus maybe Bydgoszcz and one other

Prague (at a later date), Malilla and Vojens likely to go ahead.

3 minutes ago, PHILIPRISING said:

That would be good! One or more a double header? BSI say 11 GPs, and Togliatti has to be nailed on, hence my 5 x 2 guess. So maybe same as 2020, Prague, Gorzow, Wroclaw, Toruń x 2 each plus Malilla, Vojens and Togliatti, starting at the end of July?

I know it was popular last year with fans having 2 rounds Fri/Sat, but I can see that wasn’t favourable with all the riders. So, what I think should be happening is getting the individual rounds started earlier. That should have been pre planned as option 2. Two early dates now been cancelled, plan2 should have swung into action to cover, maybe not the exact same dates but fill the void maybe so there is a gp one weekend after another.

3 hours ago, PHILIPRISING said:

Cardiff?

1 hour ago, eric i said:

Cardiff?

Money Money Money,

probably very limited capacity,

Rugby

Edited by Triple.H.

1 minute ago, topaz325 said:

Cardiff off 

How sad. Did think this might mark a real sense that we were getting our lives back.

• Like 4

Will there be a British gp this year? Maybe they will scrap the pairs event and replace it with a GP.

19 minutes ago, Ghosty said:

So why not Bradford?

It's there and waiting...:)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1