British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
eric i

British Youth Championship

500cc - Archie Freeman (Newcastle Gems), Katie Gordon, Sam Hagon (Kent Royals), Elliot Kelly (Mildenhall), Harry McGurk (Belle Vue Colts), Sam McGurk, Jordan Palin (Scunthorpe/Belle Vue Colts), Sam Peters, Mickie Simpson, Dan Thompson (Leicester/Leicester Lion Cubs), Joe Thompson (Leicester/Leicester Lion Cubs).

250cc - Luke Harrison, William Hocaniuk, Max James, Cameron Taylor, Ashton Vale.

125cc A - William Cairns, Jamie Etherington, Max Perry, Ace Pijper, Cooper Rushen, Jack Shimelt, Sonny Springer, Ben Trigger, Charlie Wood.

125cc B - Owen Booth, Billy Budd, George Colvin, Jack Franklin, Rico Joyce, Jake Lee, Caydin Martin, Stene Pijper, Rebecca Weston.

Bought tickets for this but I haven't received an email yet.

3 hours ago, eric i said:

500cc - Archie Freeman (Newcastle Gems), Katie Gordon, Sam Hagon (Kent Royals), Elliot Kelly (Mildenhall), Harry McGurk (Belle Vue Colts), Sam McGurk, Jordan Palin (Scunthorpe/Belle Vue Colts), Sam Peters, Mickie Simpson, Dan Thompson (Leicester/Leicester Lion Cubs), Joe Thompson (Leicester/Leicester Lion Cubs).

250cc - Luke Harrison, William Hocaniuk, Max James, Cameron Taylor, Ashton Vale.

125cc A - William Cairns, Jamie Etherington, Max Perry, Ace Pijper, Cooper Rushen, Jack Shimelt, Sonny Springer, Ben Trigger, Charlie Wood.

125cc B - Owen Booth, Billy Budd, George Colvin, Jack Franklin, Rico Joyce, Jake Lee, Caydin Martin, Stene Pijper, Rebecca Weston.

Bought tickets for this but I haven't received an email yet.

Email should come straight away as a payment confirmation mine did

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, phillwhitewasmad said:

Email should come straight away as a payment confirmation mine did

Is it just a paypal receipt, is that the ticket?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, eric i said:

Is it just a paypal receipt, is that the ticket?

I just got a PayPal receipt and queried it with Sunny. 

They confirmed that the PayPal receipt is your ticket.

• Like 1

Good to see  they have ‘ segregated ‘ some of the classes as it was dangerous with some right wobblers in this last year. 
500 class looks competitive but the couple of newbies in there will struggle against National League heat leaders, perhaps they should have had a support class there as well ?

• Like 1

On 8/7/2020 at 5:33 PM, arnieg said:

I just got a PayPal receipt and queried it with Sunny. 

They confirmed that the PayPal receipt is your ticket.

My printer doesn't work, so that ruled me out of going.

Good luck Jordan and Harry... keep the Belle Vue flag flying.

Hope we have a round at Belle Vue in 2020

32 minutes ago, Mimmo said:

My printer doesn't work, so that ruled me out of going.

Most sports events that are running also accept the email being shown on your phone. Before the virus arrived many of the smaller concert venues preferred you to not print the ticket so not having a working printer should not be a problem. 

13 minutes ago, Chris116 said:

Most sports events that are running also accept the email being shown on your phone. Before the virus arrived many of the smaller concert venues preferred you to not print the ticket so not having a working printer should not be a problem. 

Thanks Chris, but I don't own a mobile phone of that type. 
I know it's unusual in this day and age, but apart from a Pay as you Go, that only provides me with calls and texts, that's all I can afford.  

7 minutes ago, Mimmo said:

Thanks Chris, but I don't own a mobile phone of that type. 
I know it's unusual in this day and age, but apart from a Pay as you Go, that only provides me with calls and texts, that's all I can afford.  

Mimmo, it's a bit late in the day to fix up anything for today's meeting, but if you want to go to the next one, once details are announced (after, fingers crossed, all goes well today), then please let me know and I can arrange something.  Anne, who does the turnstile, is fantastic.  We can sort out something for you.

8 minutes ago, lucifer sam said:

Mimmo, it's a bit late in the day to fix up anything for today's meeting, but if you want to go to the next one, once details are announced (after, fingers crossed, all goes well today), then please let me know and I can arrange something.  Anne, who does the turnstile, is fantastic.  We can sort out something for you.

I've sent you a PM Rob.

• Like 2

What kind of crowd is expected / there.

Be good if the initiative paid off with a few hundred there at least.

2 hours ago, HGould said:

I would hazard a guess at 441

2 hours ago, HGould said:

About 450 i think. It was a decent well run meeting. I thoroughly enjoyed it.