British Speedway Forum

On 8/12/2020 at 3:14 PM, Nassa10 said:

Hi, does anyone know where I can find a full length replay of the final?

Thanks

YOU TUBE 

Personally I find this decision to stage a British Final , without any previous competitive racing, a disappointment as you cannot expect the top riders to be anywhere near their best.  Last years meeting was one of the best but we can’t expect a repeat under the current circumstances.
Why Ipswich and not Belle Vue ? It’s been there for the last few seasons, is about to have spectators allowed in and is claimed to be ‘ The NATIONAL stadium .
I have nothing against Ipswich but , yet again, find the decisions made by the top table a little strange .

Just now, 2ndbendbeerhut said:

Foxhall Stadium has the largest capacity of any of stadiums in use..... think it has a capacity of 10 to 12k. 

Which shouldn’t come into it as it’s a ‘ trial event ‘ and when was the last time a British Final got that sort of crowd?
We have a National stadium and don’t use it for our biggest domestic meeting ? Crazy!

The BSPA committee sharing out the meetings amongst themselves?