British Speedway Forum

13 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Might not be meaningless if finishing positions are used to decide GP/SEC qualifying places in 2021 !!

Then that would be unfair on those riders who decide to miss the meeting , quite understandably , for employment reasons etc. and that is not normally the way it’s done anyway.

1 minute ago, Ringitsneck said:

Then that would be unfair on those riders who decide to miss the meeting , quite understandably , for employment reasons etc. and that is not normally the way it’s done anyway.

It is i think you will find the way it`s normally done- how else do you think they do them with a small number of entries ? Think you will find that entry to the international U 21 comps are also done from the U 21 British final.

58 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Beerhuts sweet tub has a whole seasons worth of goodies waiting for us :D

Yup.... plenty of old Woolies pick m mix to go round :rofl:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Beerhuts sweet tub has a whole seasons worth of goodies waiting for us :D

:t: that's a lot of eating, perfect 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, RS50 said:

Anyone know if it will be on Eurosport?

According to another poster that said he phoned and asked eurosport,,, no they are not showing it

Ticket sales suspended.... 

Whoops... maybe someone not accounting for kids getting in free takes £20 from BSPA.  Or someone not allocating tickets to each payment? 

1 hour ago, Baldyman said:

According to another poster that said he phoned and asked eurosport,,, no they are not showing it

Why not live stream it at say £5.99. 

1 hour ago, Haza said:

Why not live stream it at say £5.99. 

Judging by the 90's looking booking form for Ticket Orders, I think that is out of their reach...

The website design company they use looks as professional as ever - http://www.apmedia.info/ and looking at the portfolio page has a monopoly on dully designed Speedway websites and Generic social media posts. 

A world apart from the Speedway GB Team set up!

Could end up with a surprise winner,,, Lambert definitely the best Brit apart from Tai,,, but Lambert hasn't been brilliant at Foxhall as of yet,, although this year he has really stepped up his game.  It wouldn't be a shock to me to see someone like Lawson win it. 

Meeting should be streamed and all money raised to go to Ben fund but bspa won't do it as per usual if Plymouth can stream one tonight for a challenge match then surely British final can be streamed we will wait and see ??

I've just watched the Plymouth stream. Well worth the money. Better quality than I expected for sure. I'd pay to watch a British Final stream without a doubt 

Edited by Sir Sidney