British Speedway Forum

Bit concerned people have had confirmation, we had our tickets purchased early Tuesday morning but have heard nothing.

Edited by teaboy279

Shame a choice of seats wasn't given on purchase of tickets,,, as couldn't be any further away from my normal choice. 

• Like 1

Got my ticket confirmed late last night. Section G.

Edited by cityrebel
Mistake in post

4 hours ago, Baldyman said:

Shame a choice of seats wasn't given on purchase of tickets,,, as couldn't be any further away from my normal choice. 

Indeed Baldy - the complete opposite end of the stand to our normal choice!

I ordered my ticket Tuesday lunchtime and paid by Paypal. They asked for contact details so after my name I put my mobile number as I couldn't see a field for my email or phone number. I was just wondering if the people that has had their tickets confirmed could tell me if they did something similar?

Crump definitely in (told by a rider who was told by boss man at scunny yesterday)

Few youngsters get chance too dont know who??..

2 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Indeed Baldy - the complete opposite end of the stand to our normal choice!

There is prob some who normally sit in k that will now be up our end 

59 minutes ago, Siggytastic said:

I ordered my ticket Tuesday lunchtime and paid by Paypal. They asked for contact details so after my name I put my mobile number as I couldn't see a field for my email or phone number. I was just wondering if the people that has had their tickets confirmed could tell me if they did something similar?

I didn’t see any field for a mobile number so I didn’t provide but just received my email a few minutes ago. So don’t panic. 
my dilemma is I was bringing two under 15 but I’ve no idea if I can now as surely they must be included in the total thousand capacity 

13 minutes ago, Racin Jason 72 said:

I didn’t see any field for a mobile number so I didn’t provide but just received my email a few minutes ago. So don’t panic. 
my dilemma is I was bringing two under 15 but I’ve no idea if I can now as surely they must be included in the total thousand capacity 

Cheers, when did you order yours?

37 minutes ago, therefused said:

Will be streamed online, £12.95 seems a bit steep to me?

Just seems a bit steep, I think it’s ridiculously expensive and won’t be bothering.

Just cannot get it right can they, I dare say at a £5 they would have got pretty much most fans but at £13, we will see.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, HGould said:

Crump definitely in (told by a rider who was told by boss man at scunny yesterday)

Few youngsters get chance too dont know who??..

Drew Kemp will be one I’d have thought. 

I know people will argue the merits of including Crump but seriously who cares. It would add a bit more interest to the meeting. Will also give us a rough idea of what standard he’s still at and what might have been this year at Ipswich. 

On the stream, yeah agree with others it’s steep. I’m still going to pay it though as I want to see the meeting. 

• Like 1