British Speedway Forum

29 minutes ago, arnieg said:

It is worth noting, that in Germany Bundesliga soccer is taking place with crowds of several thousand and infection rates higher than many parts of Britain.

Also allowing 20,000 fans at the F1 race.

Italy had 10,000 fans at the last two Moto GP races.

3 minutes ago, Tim G said:

Also allowing 20,000 fans at the F1 race.

Italy had 10,000 fans at the last two Moto GP races.

that would be okay IF we were not in the uk . we run our country as we seem fit . others take  the wet stuff .. 

Edited by jenga

38 minutes ago, cinderfella said:

Just like you I have an opinion. It's just out opinions obviously differ.

Some folk think we do go into lockdown every winter as there is no speedway

Don't bother, Twitcher is always right and will try to discredit and prove you wrong at every opportunity.  He is the UK's expert on Coronavirus and the flu.  Whitty & Co know nothing apparently.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, chris4gillian said:

Don't bother, Twitcher is always right and will try to discredit and prove you wrong at every opportunity.  He is the UK's expert on Coronavirus and the flu.  Whitty & Co know nothing apparently.

More inane childish nonsense.

I have only posted the facts. Indisputable facts, as provided by the government.

The fact you get so worked up about them because they contradict what the media has told you speaks volumes.

Keep scaremongering.. Keep killing.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, BWitcher said:

I have only posted the facts. Indisputable facts, as provided by the government.

The fact you get so worked up about them because they contradict what the media has told you speaks volumes.

Dear God,  I know you are only replying Bwitcher, but please not on this thread too

• Like 7

11 minutes ago, Badge said:

Dear God,  I know you are only replying Bwitcher, but please not on this thread too

I think Danny King will win it

13 minutes ago, BWitcher said:

Still the sad old dictator and know it all....give it a rest.  You do whatever you like whilst the rest of us will follow and do what those that are running this country advise because that's the LAW.  Now naff off back to the Covid thread with your pals so you can chew the fat about Coronavirus v Flu blah, blah, bleedin' blah 'til the cows come home.

• Like 2

Just now, chris4gillian said:

Bomber is in with a shout methinks.

Not on our track, unless he's changed his mindset/equipment from the past ;)

3 minutes ago, chris4gillian said:

Bomber is in with a shout methinks.

Has he been riding much elsewhere this season do you know?

Have any of the Ipswich boys had the opporchancity to have some track time at Foxhall does anyone know?
Danny King must be considered a favourite with his obvious track knowledge

1 hour ago, jenga said:

that would be okay IF we were not in the uk . we run our country as we seem fit . others take  the wet stuff .. 

Fair point but I don’t think fit is the correct word, panic and poor decisions seem more appropriate!!

Anyway, hopefully the meeting goes ahea.

22 minutes ago, chris4gillian said:

Still the sad old dictator and know it all....give it a rest.  You do whatever you like whilst the rest of us will follow and do what those that are running this country advise because that's the LAW.  Now naff off back to the Covid thread with your pals so you can chew the fat about Coronavirus v Flu blah, blah, bleedin' blah 'til the cows come home.

I haven't mentioned anything to do with following or not following the law. 

I have asked you, what you disagree with in the facts I have posted.

Once again, you are unable to disagree with anything.

Here's another fact for you.

Death Certs mentioning Covid-19 this year: 51,917
Death Certs mentioning Flu/Pneumonia this year: 73,770

Again, official stats taken from the ONS.. although the flu/pneumonia figure is higher as a lot of certificates have both Covid and Flu recorded on them, but are only included as Covid on the figure.

• Haha 1

I'm not sure Bomber can string enough starts together these days to win it... It's a real leveler this year with the more "talented" riders having had less track time than the youngsters