British Speedway Forum

3 hours ago, Marksman said:

Can only see a winner out of Kerr, King, Stevie Worrall and Schlein now the meeting has moved to the NSS, they will be the quickest 4 riders on show.  Unless of course West Cumbria's finest somehow finds himself lining up on Monday night :)

Kyle Bickley pulled out  ;)

Definitely was right decision to move from tonight's running,  been foul here all day today.

From a personal perspective am certainly glad I'm not going to be standing on the heath tonight,  albeit in the pits.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, lewy said:

I can't believe the event finished up at Manchester and not scunthorpe !

Same here, why not use the best track as it’s available.

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Stock car world Final next weekend - need to prepare the stadium for that including the 2500 fans that will be attending......

More to the point. how on earth can a stock car meeting run with 2500 spectators run while no other event in the country is allowed to? 

I have nothing against stock cars and good luck to them but somehow the rules have gone mad!

Also with the banger world final Ipswich will be seeing an influx of people from all over the country.. My opinion of the rules is that many of them are total madness, but surely if we have these rules no crowds of 2500 are supposed to happen?

Edited by stu219
  • Like 1

Baggies match on sky atm , no fans. Why can't they have say 5000 . Bonkers

2 hours ago, geoff58 said:

don't know where you watch your speedway :rolleyes:

Across the UK and parts of Europe. I know you go ner ner ne ner ner a lot about how great you think BV track is but accept that not everyone agrees, OK? 

18 hours ago, stu219 said:

More to the point. how on earth can a stock car meeting run with 2500 spectators run while no other event in the country is allowed to? 

I have nothing against stock cars and good luck to them but somehow the rules have gone mad!

Also with the banger world final Ipswich will be seeing an influx of people from all over the country.. My opinion of the rules is that many of them are total madness, but surely if we have these rules no crowds of 2500 are supposed to happen?

Does say on the Speedworth site that "advanced tickets are suspended".

Whatever that means exactly 

17 hours ago, SPEEDY69 said:

Across the UK and parts of Europe. I know you go ner ner ne ner ner a lot about how great you think BV track is but accept that not everyone agrees, OK? 

thousands go ner ner ner even the FIM not everyone agrees OK? :party:

19 hours ago, stu219 said:

because the virus only spreads at 'elite' sports

2 hours ago, Daniel Smith said:

Does say on the Speedworth site that "advanced tickets are suspended".

Whatever that means exactly 

It's sold out - 2500 tickets at £50 a head with no concessions. Nice little earner

So think about it, Spedeworth are getting £125,000 income out of an alleged grass roots non elite sport from a 2500 crowd, somebody somewhere seriously needs to get a fricking grip on this country's sport regulations. 

'Professional elite sport' of any kind can't make a penny out of paying punters yet the stockcars can! 

Its absolutely 'Beep, Beep, Beeping' rediculous!!! 

• Like 3

Who in their right mind thinks Speedway is an elite sport...