British Speedway Forum

So okay, not a fantastic line-up but there is a whole spectrum of talent from seniors (sorry Jason, Chris and Rory) middle order and youngsters.  In hindsight, although so many things changing on a minute by minute scale, perhaps a handicap at the gate could have been adopted - just a thought but a massive hats-off to ALL the guys who have made the effort - you a credit to the sport.  As for Edward K,  you had massive intentions and sorry you not able to attend.  Looking forward to March 2021 which can’t come soon enough. 

I gotta say ALL of the "kids" have been really impressive :t:

• Like 1

Wasn't sure about paying for this but after such a rubbish year I've enjoyed watching the youngsters tonight. Not sure I'd keep paying  £12 + but it could be a way to go but I'd say about £7 - £8

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BTFC LION said:

Mine will not work on the lap top, so I have had to switch to my phone

That's interesting, I did consider swapping devices but I thought I'd read that you can only watch on one device and not change. Glad you were at least able to watch, phone screens aren't too bad once you've zoned in.

Well done to Rory Schlein in winning the British Championship. A nice title to sit with his two ELRC titles.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Well it's been a G'day for British Speedway :)

4 -2 of the boys from down under...... :wink: 

As expected, Schlein does the business. Stream worked fine, sound isuue for a few mins but that was my end! Cast it from my phone to the TV and was a great picture. Brennan impressed me most. 

Edited by SPEEDY69

40 minutes ago, iainb said:

I gotta say ALL of the "kids" have been really impressive :t:

Completely agree and very safe in tough conditions.

Well done on all the riders on what must have been a tricky surface.
Only 1 fall all evening and what a horrible time to do it.

11 minutes ago, cinderfella said:

Well done to Rory Schlein in winning the British Championship. A nice title to sit with his two ELRC titles.

Agreed. Well deserved.

Enjoyed the meeting despite the rain trying to spoil the event.  Great effort from all the riders and refreshing to have no restarts. 
thought David Rowe and Chris Louis did a fantastic job.  Didn’t miss the screaming or the normal cliches. Much better imo. 

Well done Rory

Also worth noting that he has probably spent at least as much time as any senior rider assisting young British talent at training sessions as any in recent years...:t:

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Racin Jason 72 said:

Enjoyed the meeting despite the rain trying to spoil the event.  Great effort from all the riders and refreshing to have no restarts. 
thought David Rowe and Chris Louis did a fantastic job.  Didn’t miss the screaming or the normal cliches. Much better imo. 

And you didn't have the problem.of having to deal with a Crump victory ;):)