British Speedway Forum

I brought 2 tickets for the British final and all I got was a confirmation email from PayPal. Speedway gb then said the proof of payment from PayPal was all you need to enter the track. So without actual ticket numbers for example if you bought ticket 1500 what is to stop you turning up just before gates open and producing your email from when you ordered the ticket and walking in ? 

• Confused 1

22 minutes ago, Gasser90 said:

I brought 2 tickets for the British final and all I got was a confirmation email from PayPal. Speedway gb then said the proof of payment from PayPal was all you need to enter the track. So without actual ticket numbers for example if you bought ticket 1500 what is to stop you turning up just before gates open and producing your email from when you ordered the ticket and walking in ? 

What day did you purchase them?

Edited by Moranboys

19 hours ago, sugarray said:

See Craig Cook not riding.

How many of the top riders will pull out?

No cook,Wright,Nicholls,howarth,who the heck will be riding?

Edited by Moranboys
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Moranboys said:

Sure they'll be on the phone to see if any more Australians fancy it.

48 minutes ago, Gasser90 said:

my tickets were bought at 9.23am.... so hoping ive made the cut... :neutral:

I bought 2, at 17.24 on 7th September,  what do you reckon my chances are, I must have been amongst the first to grab them in the very brief window they where on sale on Monday 

1 hour ago, Gasser90 said:

My PayPal receipt says the 50p extra is for shipping so I'm assuming I'll get posted a physical ticket to use (if I'm in the first 1000 of course) 

1 minute ago, Super Blue said:

My PayPal receipt says the 50p extra is for shipping so I'm assuming I'll get posted a physical ticket to use (if I'm in the first 1000 of course) 

It did say tickets would only be sent by email and you had to print them yourself,  calling the 50p p&p is a way round not being able to charge a handling fee.

59 minutes ago, Moranboys said:

Where is it reported these riders wont be taking part ?

1 hour ago, BBSC said:

Cook & Howarth both posted on twitter they are not riding

Did they give a reason ?

3 minutes ago, geoff100 said:

Did they give a reason ?

Howarth not fit enough after surgery, and cook not been riding so I'm assuming doesn't feel confident enough, plus foxhall is a hit and miss track for him:wink:

14 minutes ago, geoff100 said:

Did they give a reason ?

I've heard people say they don't want to set bikes up for one meeting.

• Like 1