British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Steve Shovlar

Lambert v Jack Holder v other top young riders

Lambert is ahead of the other Aussies and some Poles already. Who would have given him a chance at winning the SEC so early in his career.

I don’t know why he doesn’t have a proper team place as he’s better than the majority in the Rybnic team from what I’ve seen.

Frick is going backwards for some reason and Kurtz is so inconsistent and a bit overrated.

Mind it’s a strange season so maybe it affects some riders more than others.

Edited by GWC

50 minutes ago, GWC said:

Lambert is ahead of the other Aussies and some Poles already. Who would have given him a chance at winning the SEC so early in his career.

I don’t know why he doesn’t have a proper team place as he’s better than the majority in the Rybnic team from what I’ve seen.

Frick is going backwards for some reason and Kurtz is so inconsistent and a bit overrated.

Mind it’s a strange season so maybe it affects some riders more than others.

It works in Rybnik’s favour having Lambert as their number eight as within reason they can put him in as and when they want to. 

I think Fricke is another who is over rated but who knows what the next few years could hold for him. 

After last nights performance maybe the topic should be changed to Lambert vs Lidsey. Lidsey seems to be making greater strides that Holder, Fricke seems to have levelled off a bit this year

• Like 1

3 hours ago, iainb said:

After last nights performance maybe the topic should be changed to Lambert vs Lidsey. Lidsey seems to be making greater strides that Holder, Fricke seems to have levelled off a bit this year

Lidsey is a talent.

5 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

Lidsey is a talent.

He's a strange one for me because whenever I watch him I just can't see anything special... You can't argue with his results though.

Didn't he start in Poland before coming to the UK?

Edited by iainb
  • Like 1

He raced in Poland in 2018 because he couldn’t get a visa for UK.He is not afraid to get stuck in, like all riders you need that little bit of luck to stay away from major injuries.I like the way he rides.