British Speedway Forum

Anyone know if the AGM will still be held in November or will it be earlier in light of no fixtures?

Did they ever get round to changing the set up that required the meeting to be held in November?

If not I'm sure they will be agreeing matters now (indeed probably have for sometime already) ready for simple ratification in November with some teams already making firm plans and agreeing deals etc

Rather like 2010 or any other year. All plain sailing and easy dont you think - it's not like any promoter/s would switch things around in November if a certain situation doesnt suit is it.......;)

3 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

Anyone know if the AGM will still be held in November or will it be earlier in light of no fixtures?

I wouldn’t be surprised if it isn’t held late despite having months to prepare for it. 

And we are still waiting.

Really I do despair

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

I think they've 'zoomed' it, as they can't actually meet up!!

1 hour ago, Skidder1 said:

I think they've 'zoomed' it, as they can't actually meet up!!

I think they have had several sessions since the end of last season and during the COVID period.

15 hours ago, Tsunami said:

I think they have had several sessions since the end of last season and during the COVID period.

They have. Almost every week!!

• Haha 1

Maybe they are trying to think of a reason to stop Plymouth entering the championship!

10 minutes ago, lewy said:

Maybe they are trying to think of a reason to stop Plymouth entering the championship!

They don't need to , due to the clamour for everything to stay the same in 2021 as it should of been in 2020 the decision has been already made in 2019. Shame but hey hoe always 2022 :t:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, phillwhitewasmad said:

They don't need to , due to the clamour for everything to stay the same in 2021 as it should of been in 2020 the decision has been already made in 2019. Shame but hey hoe always 2022 :t:

Everything won't stay the same as 2020 though will it,teams will have different line ups from the ones declared for 2020 amongst other things, also if Everything is staying the same why is it taking so long for team declarations,who's in what league, is the nl running etc lots of unknowns atm compared to previous years so a pretty stupid statement on your behalf really!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, lewy said:

Everything won't stay the same as 2020 though will it,teams will have different line ups from the ones declared for 2020 amongst other things, also if Everything is staying the same why is it taking so long for team declarations,who's in what league, is the nl running etc lots of unknowns atm compared to previous years so a pretty stupid statement on your behalf really!

Yep you know that I know that but the delusional fools who press for this don't . 

• Like 1

Until a independent control body is put in place then history will repeat itself yet again.  
peterborough could lose tungate iversen and Andersen yet Rosco wants Doyle and batchelor to remain at Swindon. 
understandable definitely. But it will mean a poor panthers team and a completely top heavy Robins. When Peterborough are the opposition the home crowd will be poor.  Peterborough will have poor crowds at home and no one wins !!! 

• Like 2