British Speedway Forum

14 hours ago, Triple.H. said:

James, you have hit the nail firmly on the head, IMO someone like yourself would be an ideal person to oversee the sport in this country and bring the promoters into line. Though when you did your presentation and mention your background in the sport

Fan

Sponsor

Former Promoter and Team manager

Successful businessman, and the amount of market research of supporters from all over the place that you have carried out over the years.

I still think they would find some obscure reason to say you were unsuitable for the role

Extremely kind of you....but to get anything radicle through..it needs a degree of understanding, patience and forward thinking within the congregation. 

• Like 2

Seems like the secret society to me

1 hour ago, spiegal said:

Extremely kind of you....but to get anything radicle through..it needs a degree of understanding, patience and forward thinking within the congregation. 

You would also need the patience of a Saint and an extra thick Scrum Cap as I think you'd find yourself banging your head against a wall on a daily basis.

Way off topic but got stuck watching an"elite" sport today as the top 2 football teams played and couldnt score a goal , still all the players had nice haircuts, compare that to a night at the speedway only one winner there:t:.

• Like 3

I've just watched that, first neutral match I've watched in ages. Won't be bothering again anytime soon 

20 minutes ago, bruno said:

I've just watched that, first neutral match I've watched in ages. Won't be bothering again anytime soon 

I cancelled SKY and BT sports back in the summer. I wasn't prepared to pay to watch games in empty stadiums. I don't regret it one little bit.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, geoff100 said:

Nights got worse she is watching dancing on ice:o

Man up, show her who wears the trousers, oh she already has them on :D

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Triple.H. said:

Man up, show her who wears the trousers, oh she already has them on :D

make you wonder just what geoff100 is wearing now seeing its the weekend ...    sorry mate , could not resist ..  but its Monday tomorrow , so you should be okay for 5 days .. 

I was going to throw in my opinion but I'm waiting for the Mrs to let me know what it is....

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1

13 minutes ago, jenga said:

make you wonder just what geoff100 is wearing now seeing its the weekend ...    sorry mate , could not resist ..  but its Monday tomorrow , so you should be okay for 5 days .. 

Since our holiday plans are knackered have had to get the leopard skin thong out to give it an airing:wub:

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, geoff100 said:

Since our holiday plans are knackered have had to get the leopard skin thong out to give it an airing:wub:

that reminds me !

On 1/16/2021 at 3:29 PM, HGould said:

It's a freshly made British made biscuit for table 7 apparently. 

No biscuits this year, apparently. 

Fudge was the only thing available

30 minutes ago, topaz325 said:

Any news yet ?

Don't you know: Silence is Golden

as the Tremeloes said in about 1967