British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Polish silver helmet final Gdansk Wednesday 26th August live on the internet

7 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Rain on way- started 30 mins early. It`s the new effects mic on the startline cameraman- it`s brilliant- i think i`m there :)

Should be there all the time or not at all. Even allowing for Polish skills this surely can't last. 

Blimey... fair play for riding in that! You can just imagine if some of the 'big names' were there....

You know the feeling r&r, after several hours battling with ESS Play's graphics to now have a further battle.... ;)

7 minutes ago, Najjer said:

Blimey... fair play for riding in that! You can just imagine if some of the 'big names' were there....

Yes, shows either the riders' commitment, .........................or fear of the organisers. 

3 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Set to restart shortly

Their ability to recover (as in Sweden), IS a lesson to British tracks. 

42 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Captions could be sorted out.

Next the co-presenter's haircut. 

The vision mixer's having one of those days too. 

Well, the programme finally staggered over the finish line.....

I have had an answer back from Sabmar- i told them i liked the new effects mic !! the reply was in Polish so it is translated.

Hello
The microphone was too loud!
The graphic was new, but the person who was supposed to handle the graphic was in an accident and did not reach the competition.
Better! It must be better.
Poly what the film is blocked because youtube has captured music to which I don't have copyright on the stadium. YouTube is a big problem. The video should be available for moments now.

Edited by racers and royals

4 hours ago, racers and royals said:

I have had an answer back from Sabmar- i told them i liked the new effects mic !! the reply was in Polish so it is translated.

Hello
The microphone was too loud!
The graphic was new, but the person who was supposed to handle the graphic was in an accident and did not reach the competition.
Better! It must be better.
Poly what the film is blocked because youtube has captured music to which I don't have copyright on the stadium. YouTube is a big problem. The video should be available for moments now.

That copyright comment re pa music could be a massive wider problem if You Tube start getting too strict. It would see all speedway meetings blocked from You Tube if music from the pa system can be heard. That's very worrying and probably a greater worry than the TV stations trying to block "little rivers". 

6 hours ago, RobMcCaffery said:

That copyright comment re pa music could be a massive wider problem if You Tube start getting too strict. It would see all speedway meetings blocked from You Tube if music from the pa system can be heard. That's very worrying and probably a greater worry than the TV stations trying to block "little rivers". 

Video working now.

2 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Video working now.

Glad to hear it.

3 minutes ago, RobMcCaffery said:

Glad to hear it.

Sabmar put a post on their facebook page.

" By the way, thank you very much for your great interest in our broadcast, where almost 60 thousand viewers watched us on three portals and for now it's already 27 thousand from the video. Thank you also for all the comments that will allow us to become even better

12 hours ago, RobMcCaffery said:

It's one of those horrible situations for the new media world and how the laws are out of touch with modern times....
I'm not sure if this fits with this instance, but music rights holders have a bunch of automated systems that check for their music being illegally uploaded to sites like YouTube (Google)...If they detect anything they send in an automated takedown request, and if Google ignore it they are liable, so obviously Google act to block the "offending" video rather than face a lawsuit from one of the big media companies.
That puts the onus of proving no legal issue on the little uploader, rather than forcing the big media company to prove it has been used incorrectly before it is taken down...Something that really doesn't sit right with me.