British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
PHILIPRISING

TALKING DIRT

4 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Did BT Sport show the 1st one ? because i can`t see this Saturday`s on any schedule.

BT Sport 2 17.45 Saturday on Virgin media's guide and Digiuide (an online schedule service). 

Both GP 1 & 2 were shown by BT Sport.

Edited by RobMcCaffery

Just now, RobMcCaffery said:

BT Sport 2 17.45 Saturday on Virgin media's guide and Digiuide (an online schedule service). 

That has to be the GP as it starts at 6 pm and they always have a 15min studio lead in.

Just now, racers and royals said:

That has to be the GP as it starts at 6 pm and they always have a 15min studio lead in.

Apologies, I dodn't realise you were referring to Talking Dirt. No, it's not listed. Slow start today :-(

7 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Did BT Sport show the 1st one ? because i can`t see this Saturday`s on any schedule.

How would the financials work out ... For BT to screen an extended advertorial of this type ?

Edited by Grand Central

It has been one of these days:D  I don’t seem to the Maniek  or daddy live on my I Pad,don’t have any bother with Ucoz.Iv when available though.

11 hours ago, racers and royals said:

It was shown on speedwaygp YouTube and Facebook. It wasn’t on bt

Was still on YouTube the week after gp

5 hours ago, Fromafar said:

It has been one of these days:D  I don’t seem to the Maniek  or daddy live on my I Pad,don’t have any bother with Ucoz.Iv when available though.

Just check YouTube a few minutes before the start. That's how I watch it now...

• Thanks 1

On 9/3/2020 at 11:04 PM, teaboy279 said:

What did grind my gears was Pearson not knowing what the show was called.

He kept saying Talking Dirt Powered by Monster Energy, despite all the screens and posters saying "fueled" by Monster Energy. 

Tell you are getting older when such irrelevance annoys you ....  lol

Still got it wrong..... lol

Watched episode 2 on Catch up and enjoyed it in the main- fast forwarded the non speedway bit. I don`t know who wrote the " Planet Speedway " segment but he/she wants shooting- They talked about the World U 21 team final in Denmark and talked about the previous years final and showed the wrong caption of scorers- inexcusable that !!

Edited by racers and royals

1 hour ago, racers and royals said:

They talked about the World U 21 team final in Denmark and talked about the previous years final and showed the wrong caption of scorers- inexcusable that !!

I'm glad somebody else noticed that. I thought I was going mad.

1 hour ago, racers and royals said:

Watched episode 2 on Catch up and enjoyed it in the main- fast forwarded the non speedway bit. I don`t know who wrote the " Planet Speedway " segment but he/she wants shooting- They talked about the World U 21 team final in Denmark and talked about the previous years final and showed the wrong caption of scorers- inexcusable that !!

Bit if a curate's egg for me.

The programme would be twice as good if it were half the length missing out the non speedway nonsense and cutting down dramatically the screen time devoted to Kiki Dee.

Both Kelvin's bits were excellent and a bit of a pity that they are diluted by the rest. Needs a bit of nimble 'finger-work' on YouTube keep skipping the other parts.