British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
rusky

BT Sport rip-off -Surprised ?

Has it been decided whose showing the GPS in 2022 or is it too early to know that

21 minutes ago, bruno said:

Has it been decided whose showing the GPS in 2022 or is it too early to know that

AS Eurosports Events have bought the rights would suggest Eurosport, who will also be showing British domestic speedway from 2021

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bruno said:

My bt contracts up in November

Got a great deal with bt last month for broadband and phone, I watch GP and Moto GP via app it's free for bt customers. Just find a good deal then get in touch with bt to try and match it, remember Plusnet and EE are part of bt,

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Neila said:

Got a great deal with bt last month for broadband and phone, I watch GP and Moto GP via app it's free for bt customers. Just find a good deal then get in touch with bt to try and match it, remember Plusnet and EE are part of bt,

Do you then cast it to your tv to get the bigger picture experience?

58 minutes ago, PHILIPRISING said:

AS Eurosports Events have bought the rights would suggest Eurosport, who will also be showing British domestic speedway from 2021

So Bt have GPs for 2021 but Eurosport have domestic league racing for 2021.

1 hour ago, Neila said:

Ok thanks for that , I've seen broadband for £20 - £25 which is a fair bit cheaper than the deal I got 18 months ago. Il look into it before I ring them

9 minutes ago, bruno said:

Ok thanks for that , I've seen broadband for £20 - £25 which is a fair bit cheaper than the deal I got 18 months ago. Il look into it before I ring them

Be sure when comparing prices you are also comparing speed. The slower you go the cheaper it will be, it’s how slow or how fast you want to go. 

Yeh thanks for that, I need to check out what speeds I've got at the minute. No good going cheap if its rubbish. Life seemed much less complicated and less stressful back in the day lol

• Like 1

Talking to some friends at lunch time re customer service from phone/mob phone/broad band suppliers. Some are better then others at looking after their customers when problems arise. There was one mentioned appears to be non contactable if you have a problem. 

20 minutes ago, bruno said:

Yeh thanks for that, I need to check out what speeds I've got at the minute. No good going cheap if its rubbish. Life seemed much less complicated and less stressful back in the day lol

Yes 4 channels and no computers or mobile phones , social media :)

Do a broadband Speedtest,  do a search for “ookla speedtest”, that will show you accurately what you getting now, it’s the down load speed you mostly interested in.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, OveFundinFan said:

Do you then cast it to your tv to get the bigger picture experience?

Probably could if I knew how ;) I'm ok with watching on tablet while wife watches other rubbish on telly

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Neila said:

Probably could if I knew how ;) I'm ok with watching on tablet while wife watches other rubbish on telly

just think you could be watching the rubbish :t::t:

8 hours ago, Neila said:

i think i have mentioned this before , you may get a good/great deal on the day from BT sport . but you will find that your contract is tweaked a bit by BT as the months go on .

the SMALL print on the contract says they can and often do increase your monthly out goings and there is jack you can do about . 

also be careful if you are offered any new device (BThalo sender for your bedroom ,etc ) that puts you into another 18 month contract believe it or not .