British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
rusky

BT Sport rip-off -Surprised ?

54 minutes ago, OveFundinFan said:

Plusnet, which is part of BT (as is EE) does a. tSport for £10 per month on a monthly  contract. Means you can do the speedway season for £70. Give them a call, although part of BT they cheaper for broadband.

Only problem with Plusnet is they use older bt hubs not as fast or reliable, yes cheaper but get what you pay for, if a fair distance from exchange or one of the local green boxes, broadband strength is lost

I've had nothing but joy and good service from plusnet

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SPEEDY69 said:

I've had nothing but joy and good service from plusnet

I've had nothing but joy and good service from a girl in fishnets!!! :rolleyes:

Edited by Lefty
Spelling

9 hours ago, Neila said:

Only problem with Plusnet is they use older bt hubs not as fast or reliable, yes cheaper but get what you pay for, if a fair distance from exchange or one of the local green boxes, broadband strength is lost

Not a problem with fast or super fast fibre. Openreach put in fibre to the house over two years ago, BT protected themselves by not allowing competition takeover ie Sky, TalkTalk, Plusnet etc but  checks show they releasing control a bit so when my contract up with BT I may have a choice. I used to be with Plusnet before got fibre to the house (was then 1.2 mbps on a good day) and did the £10 per month BT Sport with them for 7 months of the year, just need to give 1month notice before your last month starts.

12 hours ago, OveFundinFan said:

Plusnet, which is part of BT (as is EE) does a. tSport for £10 per month on a monthly  contract. Means you can do the speedway season for £70. Give them a call, although part of BT they cheaper for broadband.

You also get Freesports, Eurosport 1/2 & BT Sport 1 as part of their standard TV package for £5 a month.  The remaining BT Sport channels are an extra £10 a month and it's easy to toggle on/off via your online account. 

I've been with Plusnet a few years now have been pleased. Also easy to haggle with when contract is up for renewal. 

Edited by Noodles

Just phoned bt to add the monthly sport package for 3 months even at £25 a month I thought I'd treat myself. Utterly useless from start to finish. Tried to sell me the TV deal on a 24 month contract and said no monthly fees were available

6 hours ago, bruno said:

Just phoned bt to add the monthly sport package for 3 months even at £25 a month I thought I'd treat myself. Utterly useless from start to finish. Tried to sell me the TV deal on a 24 month contract and said no monthly fees were available

If you have Sky you can order it through your Sky box. Go to the BT sport channel then click the red button on your remote and it brings up the option to add it to your Sky package.

• Like 1