British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bavarian

Time to send a GB/England touring team abroad?

17 minutes ago, Ben91 said:

Great to hear. Berwick’s promotion do seem to be one of the more proactive around currently. Perhaps the BSPA should try put a package together to offer schools en mass around the country. 

I would like to see the BSPA use some of the money received from Eurosport to put together some sort of package (I'm thinking simulators, bikes to test gating times, Go Pro videos, race videos, I'm sure better people than me can come up with other ideas) and give this to teams to take round schools. Like the England Rugby World Cup winning team did years ago. Clubs could even use these as pre-match entertainment? 

It would also help if clubs could also somehow get kids to see a bike in action up close. To see the power, noise, smell, danger of a bike, would be a massive draw I think.

Edited by topsoil
  • Like 2

How about the scb applying to hold the 125 championship in 2021 . Today we had 3 riders in the top 8 in the Czech Republic. Would be good to hold the meeting here and offer free entry to schools 

• Like 3