British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Wroclaw GP`s 1 and 2 Friday and Saturday 28th and 29th August

I'd love Lindgren to win this now, not because I'm a fan, but just to highlight what an utter farce it is.

• Like 2

Don't think woffy can do it off gate 4  think it will be laguta and zmarzlik 

A vote of thanks to Steve Shovlar for putting the SGP stream on the forum.. Its the only way I could see it. Hopefully  he will put the stream up tomorrow as well.

Thanks Steve

• Like 5

1 minute ago, BWitcher said:

I'd love Lindgren to win this now, not because I'm a fan, but just to highlight what an utter farce it is.

It will be like Crumpy and Pedersen slow racing so neither won a race..

Why do they piss about with something that doesn't need pissing about with..?

If they didn't want the rider who wins a GP doing it by scoring less than another rider who ultimately didn't win it, then just give bigger extra points in the final. .

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Coltsareus said:

A vote of thanks to Steve Shovlar for putting the SGP stream on the forum.. Its the only way I could see it. Hopefully  he will put the stream up tomorrow as well.

Thanks Steve

Always do a search on youtube for speedway gp about 10 mins before tapes up, clicking the live streams. I am watching BT myself.

Edited by Steve Shovlar

4 minutes ago, Coltsareus said:

Thanks Steve

agree,I was struggling to get a link:t:

6 minutes ago, Coltsareus said:

Thanks Steve

Completely agree.

Very good of the BSI to put a stream on Youtube. They seem to be moving into the 21st century.

7pts for Fred in that race!

More than you get for a joker win... 

And he didn't win it.

Wherever he finishes in the final, the stupidness of the system has been exposed.

Edited by BWitcher
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, KingoftheTrack said:

Lindgren now scores 14 points.

What a stupid points system.

Not really. Vaculik and Madsen both couldn't handle the pressure of a semi-final. 

Has anyone else had issues with stuttering, freezing and jumping coverage? It’s driven me mad - missing portions of races?

Just listened to Tatum laughing at the fact that lindgren as doubled is points and is guaranteed 14  makes it all a bloody joke