British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Wroclaw GP`s 1 and 2 Friday and Saturday 28th and 29th August

1 minute ago, kitten2502 said:

Has anyone else had issues with stuttering, freezing and jumping coverage? It’s driven me mad - missing portions of races?

been smooth HD on Sportsmania.rocks

You ride your balls off scoring points head to head against every other rider in the meeting and then end up scoring less points than you already have scored...:o

And then go home with less points than someone you have already scored more than...:o

Makes sense that...:D

Edited by mikebv
  • Like 3

Look, most of us don't agree with the points system, but it is what it is and ain't gonna change for this season.  Embrace it and move on.  It's been another cracking meeting in Wroclaw. :cheers:

6 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Always do a search on youtube for speedway gp about 10 mins before tapes up, clicking the live streams. I am watching BT myself.

That's what I did. Unfortunately, I only got in from work a couple of minutes before the start, and missed the first race because of farting around. So, I checked on YouTube, and found a stream immediately.

Anyone know why it's not being streamed via the SGP website, as it was in previous years?

1 minute ago, mikebv said:

You ride your balls off scoring points head to head against every other rider in the meeting and then end up scoring less points than you already have scored...:o

And then go home with less points than someone you have already scored more than...:o

Makes sense that...:D

For me it's making it a little bit of a joke  but hey that's speedway for lol

• Like 2

Just now, r8gdp said:

For me it's making it a little bit of a joke  but hey that's speedway for lol

Very true...

A very simple sport seemingly ran with great difficulty by very simple people..:D

• Like 3

Fully deserved win by Laguta. Woffy clearly hampered by the fall. Roll on tomorrow night.

If it is not broke, don't fix it!

What was wrong with the old system? Rewarded consistency!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Fully deserved win by Laguta. Woffy clearly hampered by the fall. Roll on tomorrow night.

Will give it a couple of rounds of heats, if Laguta is winning by the same distance, that will be it.

Edited by BWitcher

At least the best rider of the night scored the most points..

Freddie got nine for two rides...

What colour helmet cover was he wearing to do that? :D

• Like 1