British Speedway Forum
H20

Torun GP 2nd - 3rd October

buses and trams are free for speedway ticket holders on 2nd and 3rd October from 3 pm till midnight

Kind regards

Maciej Lemanik

Ośrodek Informacji Turystycznej Rynek Staromiejski 25 87-100 Toruń tel.: 56 621 09 30, 56 621 09 31 e-mail: it@it.torun.pl

7 hours ago, iainb said:

Just heard on the radio this morning that Poland is to be added to the quarantine list at the weekend

There will not be an air bridge left soon.    It's surprising other countries accept UK citizens given our current rate.

With the decision on Poland being added to the quarantine list due to be announced on the same day as most UK flights to Poland leave (tomorrow), and the added restrictions announced by the Polish government, this is becoming increasingly difficult trip to justify. Has anyone else heard anything about crowds etc being limited further? 

49 minutes ago, googlehead said:

With the decision on Poland being added to the quarantine list due to be announced on the same day as most UK flights to Poland leave (tomorrow), and the added restrictions announced by the Polish government, this is becoming increasingly difficult trip to justify. Has anyone else heard anything about crowds etc being limited further? 

we are supposed to be flying out on Friday morn but it's all looking doubtful now. None of our party can isolate upon return and not willing to risk not obeying it either. Really bad timing it seems. We still hold out hope though!

We’ve just got to wait until the FCO makes an announcement tomorrow

The Polish government have added restrictions to bars and restaurants in the heavily affected areas from what I can gather

Until the minister make’s an announcement you can’t do anything

At least you’re going to know before you travel as in  previous years we’ve gone out on the Thursday and then you’d have been struggling to get back maybe

Edited by par_darrell

3 hours ago, par_darrell said:

We’ve just got to wait until the FCO makes an announcement tomorrow

The Polish government have added restrictions to bars and restaurants in the heavily affected areas from what I can gather

Until the minister make’s an announcement you can’t do anything

At least you’re going to know before you travel as in  previous years we’ve gone out on the Thursday and then you’d have been struggling to get back maybe

This may help you.   I used it for a trip to another country in the summer, think it is updated daily.  Type the name of the country in the box top right corner    https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/poland

Edited by Mark

22 hours ago, jhproductions said:

None of our party can isolate upon return and not willing to risk not obeying it either.

Yes it's a big risk, I understand they've repainted the TV Licence detector vans to catch people not obeying quarantine :rofl:

• Haha 2

Just under 2000 cases reported this morning from Poland... now way above the gov threshold of 20 per 100,000. I would be amazed if they weren’t added today :(

Just looked at tickets available for Friday GP are now at over 9000 available !!!! How is that possible ? They only had 7000 available when they first went on sale.

It’s very odd... only thing I can think of is that the events this weekend have been given special dispensation on crowd limits? 

Torun GP round 7 draw Friday October 2nd

1 M. FRICKE 46  
2 J. DOYLE 69  
3 M. MICHELSEN 155  
4 M. VACULIK 54  
5 M. ZAGAR 55  
6 J. HOLDER 16  
7 L. MADSEN 30  
8 E. SAYFUTDINOV 89  
9 B. ZMARZLIK 95  
10 P. DUDEK 692  
11 N. IVERSEN 88  
12 A. LINDBACK 85  
13 T. WOFFINDEN 108  
14 A. LAGUTA 222  
15 M. JANOWSKI 71  
16 F. LINDGREN 66  
17 W. TROFYMOV 17  
18 N. KRAKOWIAK 18

Torun GP round 8 draw Saturday 3rd October

1 M. JANOWSKI 71  
2 N. IVERSEN 88  
3 E. SAYFUTDINOV 89  
4 M. ZAGAR 55  
5 F. LINDGREN 66  
6 T. WOFFINDEN 108  
7 B. ZMARZLIK 95  
8 A. LAGUTA 222  
9 J. DOYLE 69  
10 M. FRICKE 46  
11 J. HOLDER 16  
12 M. VACULIK 54  
13 P. DUDEK 692  
14 M. MICHELSEN 155  
15 A. LINDBACK 85  
16 L. MADSEN 30  
17 W. TROFYMOV 17  
18 N. KRAKOWIAK 18

Confirmation of 14 day self isolation - how empty is that flight from stansted tomorrow morning going to be now! 

I’m still going as I’ll be able to work from home during my self isolation, but I really feel for those who can’t attend now. Let’s hope 2021 brings some form of ‘normality’ back

• Like 2

We were a party of 12 going out tomorrow morning but only four of us able to go that can isolate for 14 days on return. Gonna be a very empty plane this.

Has anyone streamed the GPs through SGP YouTube? Which countries are eligible to watch it for free?