British Speedway Forum
H20

Torun GP 2nd - 3rd October

Like many others, now not making the trip. If anyone is after a single Saturday ticket then let me know - pay whatever you feel is right :) think it was a £35 one :(

Also a Bydgoszcz vs Ostrow ticket going to waste if anyone wants it!

4 hours ago, Kedavra said:

Has anyone streamed the GPs through SGP YouTube? Which countries are eligible to watch it for free?

That's how I watch them.I use the Opera Browser and use the VPN facility.I 'pretend'I am in Asia or the Americas if Europe doesn't work.

• Thanks 1

Decided to cancel earlier this week too so backed the right horse for once. Somehow feel the result may be a foregone conclusion for some reason but hope it runs close and Saturday still has something riding on it.

39 minutes ago, martin_t said:

That's how I watch them.I use the Opera Browser and use the VPN facility.I 'pretend'I am in Asia or the Americas if Europe doesn't work.

Ah right, that was my thinking, just didn't know if was only specific countries or not! 

7 hours ago, AlexBrady said:

Confirmation of 14 day self isolation - how empty is that flight from stansted tomorrow morning going to be now! 

I’m still going as I’ll be able to work from home during my self isolation, but I really feel for those who can’t attend now. Let’s hope 2021 brings some form of ‘normality’ back

Whole world gone to crap with virus. 2021 still too many negative variables. Locked in (at least in my mind and assuming Torun contract extended into 2022 for final round) a trip from Australia September/October 2022. Should all be good by then. Maybe go long way via NYC for an NFL game, then Paris & Normandy, finishing off with a trip around Poland ending in Torun early October. Sounds pretty good.  

• Like 1

Where will Nigel and Kelvin commentate from? Will they go and accept quarantine or do it remotely?

8 minutes ago, bill94d said:

Where will Nigel and Kelvin commentate from? Will they go and accept quarantine or do it remotely?

think they have done all GPs from a studio in Uk

• Like 1

13 hours ago, martin_t said:

I have ExpressVPN, is the SGP free on the website? 

3 hours ago, Phil The Ace said:

think they have done all GPs from a studio in Uk

STOCKLEY Park near Heathrow. A state-of-the-art IMG facilty. Also the home of VAR for Premier League football.