British Speedway Forum
H20

Torun GP 2nd - 3rd October

4 minutes ago, PHILIPRISING said:

IT'S not all over ... I was premature, tonight and several decades ago:neutral:

Phil. Sometimes you should know I am not being too serious

But please everyone don’t give out the final result. There’s a few on here who would like to watch ‘delayed live’.

Tbh tho if your watching on delay best not to come on here 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Fromafar said:

Any streams tonight?

Seriously. Join Sportsmania. Every sports channel in HD for 60p a week.

• Thanks 1

I know I will get slated but so far very boring. The track reminds me of Poole. Perhaps it will improve??:rolleyes:

2 minutes ago, fliss44 said:

I know I will get slated but so far very boring. The track reminds me of Poole. Perhaps it will improve??:rolleyes:

WEATHER has played its part ... track heavily tyre-packed after rain which means it is slicker than usual.

Edited by PHILIPRISING

Just now, PHILIPRISING said:

WEATHER has played its part 

True

1 minute ago, fliss44 said:

I’ll take the bait. Poole track is far superior to this. We get passing at Poole. 

This track is typical of this seasons GP series. Crap on Friday, better on Saturday. The Poles seem incapable of getting the track right two nights running.

1 minute ago, Steve Shovlar said:

I’ll take the bait. Poole track is far superior to this. We get passing at Poole. 

This track is typical of this seasons GP series. Crap on Friday, better on Saturday. The Poles seem incapable of getting the track right two nights running.

I look forward to tomorrow night. Perhaps I have been very unlucky when I have visited Poole as I haven't seen much passing. Hope Emil shows what he CAN be capable of.

6 minutes ago, fliss44 said:

I look forward to tomorrow night. Perhaps I have been very unlucky when I have visited Poole as I haven't seen much passing. Hope Emil shows what he CAN be capable of.

Perhaps it’s because the Poole boys have gated and left the Coventry riders in their wake?

It has been. Bit bumpy the last couple of seasons but it’s always good for passing.

Edited by Steve Shovlar
  • Haha 1

Average start to the meeting so far. The Polish fans will be hoping for a win this evening to make up for defeat to an Aussie in the other big meeting of the day!

Edited by Speedway28

4 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Perhaps it’s because the Poole boys have gated and left the Coventry riders in their wake?

It has been. Bit bumpy the last couple of seasons but it’s always good for passing.

I would love to defend Coventry but alas it is now history. Let's hope all tracks in GB survive for 2021. 

• Like 1