British Speedway Forum
H20

Torun GP 2nd - 3rd October

A true champion.. B)

Edit. Well done Emil..:D:D

Edited by mikebv

3 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

I would clear out Doyle, Lindback, Michelsen, Zagar,(I know he is in) Vaculik, Dudek, Iversen.

I'm serious because, for me, other than Bartoz Tai and Freddie the rest of them weren't up for it 

• Confused 1

Woffinden needs to show a bit more fighting spirit to get silver.

4 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

I would clear out Doyle, Lindback, Michelsen, Zagar,(I know he is in) Vaculik, Dudek, Iversen.

Whoever you put in to replace them would make the series the worse.

1 minute ago, Mr. Clemens said:

I'm serious because, for me, other than Bartoz Tai and Freddie the rest of them weren't up for it 

Let’s be honest this is the worst GP series in the history of the event. Diabolical most of the time. COVID mostly to blame of course but so biased towards certain riders. Hopefully next year the playing field will be more even.

As for a massive clear out, no point putting no hopers in. Though the field has nowhere near the depth of ten years ago.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, OveFundinFan said:

Whoever you put in to replace them would make the series the worse.

The result, then, might be that the standard will only deteriorate if it stays the same or changes are made

Edited by Mr. Clemens

There are some real stale riders in there making up the numbers.

Well done Bartoz, well deserved winner, also like to say not just tonight but well done to polish speedway for showing the rest of the world it’s needs to man up and get on with life 

• Like 5

Well done Woffinden. Silver. Or has he calls it, first loser.

Edited by Steve Shovlar

2 minutes ago, THE DEAN MACHINE said:

Well done Bartoz, well deserved winner, also like to say not just tonight but well done to polish speedway for showing the rest of the world it’s needs to man up and get on with life 

Er, Poland haven’t gotten twit Johnson helping make COVID rampant like in the U.K.

• Like 2

I said before the series started that I didn’t agree with 75% of the rounds being in one country, even taking into account the circumstances of the world and that all the riders ride there anyway as I keep getting told. No surprise that a rider from that country has won it. As deserved as it was the whole thing has a bit of a hollow feel to it for me. 

• Like 3

I think Tai just realised if he'd pulled his finger out from the word go he could have won it 

That's another title that's slipped away from him 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, PHILIPRISING said:

FIM rules as you well know

A race was awarded earlier in the meeting.