British Speedway Forum
H20

Torun GP 2nd - 3rd October

What is going on with the GP site? Mostly get the info wrong but now have the results of Friday Prague meeting as 1. Zmarzlik 2. Doyle 3. Laguta ! I thought riders had been excluded or demoted after the event.

1 hour ago, PHILIPRISING said:

STOCKLEY Park near Heathrow. A state-of-the-art IMG facilty. Also the home of VAR for Premier League football.

Premier League missing out here. Imagine how much clearer VAR would be if Nigel and Kelvin could add commentary to the process :D

• Haha 2

41 minutes ago, topaz325 said:

Its the future , Nigel and Kelvin helping the ref on incident and deciding who to exclude!!

Maybe Moley could make a return to help them with pitch level views.

I find it difficult to believe that the draw for Saturday was a free draw.

The odds on the top 3 all meeting in the same race is huge and very unlikely.

All I hope for is to see two good quality meetings and a memorable finish to the SGP.

Would be delighted to See Tai win another World title.... but Smarzlik must be the favourite and give Poland their first double world individual champion.

12 minutes ago, Gunner85 said:

I find it difficult to believe that the draw for Saturday was a free draw.

The odds on the top 3 all meeting in the same race is huge and very unlikely.

All I hope for is to see two good quality meetings and a memorable finish to the SGP.

Would be delighted to See Tai win another World title.... but Smarzlik must be the favourite and give Poland their first double world individual champion.

It’s all been set up for Zmarzlik. Look at Fridays draw. Two inside gates in his last two rides.  So obvious.

Nice opening ride from Max, I've backed him e/w @33/1, small stakes.

• Like 2

Brilliant ht2, here's hoping we're in for a big 2 night finale.

Jack Holders nerves got the better of him there. Think he will make the semis though.

11 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

It’s all been set up for Zmarzlik. Look at Fridays draw. Two inside gates in his last two rides.  So obvious.

TRY telling that to Michael Posselwhite, the SGP Commission Secretary ...  I imagine the draw was conducted at a Jury meeting attended by a whole host of officials, national and international. 

Edited by PHILIPRISING

Never heard of him. Zmarzlik first ride, no opposition. Heat 4, complete opposite. Such a total setup.

oh look, Zmarzlik last two rides, inside gate. 

Edited by Steve Shovlar