British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Kedavra

GP betting 2020

Figured i'd start one. What's everyone had a punt on tonight? Did a double on dudek outscoring vaculik and zmarzlik beating sayfutdinov

Couldn't see any books with reliable heat betting which was gutting after a long wait for some GP punting!

Unibet had a weird X Rider to win heat Yes/No market which i was using though, getting some great prices on Laguta although lost a fair bit of profit on his one dodgy ride.

Hoping skybet get the heat betting up tonight so i can have some proper fun, think I ended around £60 quid up so plenty in the war chest and I definitely missed out on a couple of heatwinners depending on what their price would have been.

Be interesting to see how much form carries over really, Doyle and Dudek both had decent last rides, maybe could get some big prices on them early on considering they struggled at the start.

Laguta is 9/2 for the championship with bet365, it says 16/1 on my slip :D

1 hour ago, NoRightTurn said:

Couldn't see any books with reliable heat betting which was gutting after a long wait for some GP punting!

Unibet had a weird X Rider to win heat Yes/No market which i was using though, getting some great prices on Laguta although lost a fair bit of profit on his one dodgy ride.

Hoping skybet get the heat betting up tonight so i can have some proper fun, think I ended around £60 quid up so plenty in the war chest and I definitely missed out on a couple of heatwinners depending on what their price would have been.

Be interesting to see how much form carries over really, Doyle and Dudek both had decent last rides, maybe could get some big prices on them early on considering they struggled at the start.

Laguta is 9/2 for the championship with bet365, it says 16/1 on my slip :D

Bet365 have heat betting. Usually comes on just as it starts but it's already on there this morning

• Like 1

I only bet with skybet and paddy power as I have a chequered history with other sites! Paddy don't even know what speedway is, so like NoRightTurn I always enjoyed the heat betting on skybet. I just hope they haven't stopped it permanently.

Nothing much standing out. Bet365 have laguta over 9 @ 4/9 which should be free money after yesterday. Possibly Doyle over 6

Managed to get on Laguta @ 11/4 last night in play to win the GP after his 3rd ride.

I shall play the waiting game again tonight regarding the Outright betting and if someone stands out then I'll place a bet in play.

I've had a head to head bet though.

3.25/1

Laguta over Madsen (Laguta just loves the track. He was dominant for Grudziadz around Wroclaw too a few weeks ago so I wasn't surprised he won last night)

Janowski over Woffinden (Woffy might be feeling the full effect of last night's knock)

Dudek over Chugunov (Dudek got it together towards the end last night so hopefully he can pick up where he left off)

Edited by KingoftheTrack

2 hours ago, Kedavra said:

Bet365 have heat betting. Usually comes on just as it starts but it's already on there this morning

Ah thanks, I work for 365 and I'm not able to have an account.

I know ladbrokes have done some heat betting in the past, I'll just have to keep an eye out later.

Nothing too appealing on the GP betting tonight. I managed to get 14/1 on madsen in play after his 4th heat. Shame he kept nibbling at the start 

2 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Bet 365 go

Bydgoszcz --6 v Tarnow- take it from me they will win by more than 6 !!!

I didn`t realise that i put it on the wrong thread- i was sweating on a big bet !!!