British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
THE DEAN MACHINE

Torun GP tickets valid ??

1 hour ago, teaboy279 said:

I believe there was far less then the 7000 people allowed I  sold for the Saturday. If my Polish mate is to be believed they have only sold about 1200 tickets for the Friday. 

When I brought mine there weren’t many left 

When tickets went on sale for the Friday there were only 7300 available and they have only sold just over 1000 now. These events not proving popular at all at the min. Even in Wroclaw they did not sell our for either event 1 or 2.

6 hours ago, H20 said:

When tickets went on sale for the Friday there were only 7300 available and they have only sold just over 1000 now. These events not proving popular at all at the min. Even in Wroclaw they did not sell our for either event 1 or 2.

Yes but the original tickets were sold before covid reared it’s ugly head and it sells out quickly every year and unless people had foresight about covid the original Saturday would of been sold out too or at least close, what’s happening on  the Friday or at any other GP is irrelevant 

On 9/11/2020 at 4:51 PM, THE DEAN MACHINE said:

Yes but the original tickets were sold before covid reared it’s ugly head and it sells out quickly every year and unless people had foresight about covid the original Saturday would of been sold out too or at least close, what’s happening on  the Friday or at any other GP is irrelevant 

My point is that the Friday is not selling well at all this tells me that not many fans are going because if you are travelling for the Saturday GP its a no brainer to go to the Friday to.

Yes the Saturday was just about sold out but they are still selling tickets for the Saturday its strange that the Saturday did not sell out straight away this year as it normally does.

We finally got a refund today from Toruń, a woman off the continental speedway page on Facebook messaged me and sent me a form to fill in to send to Toruń, it didn’t get anywhere at first as she said it wouldn’t but told us to keep trying and eventually they refunded us, just like to add bsi were useless and their customer service is dreadful