British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Gorzow GP`s Round 3 and 4 Friday and Saturday 11th and 12th September

Well done Doyle for leaving Zmarzlik racing room, refreshing to see.

• Like 2

Not the best of meetings but a few decent races and the final was a great way to finish. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

This is a dreadful GP. Inside gates massive advantage. Zmarzlik home track RRB. 

Meeting very little passing. Dull. Might be on my own with this opinion but one big yawn so fat set up for Zmarzlik.  Zzzzzxxxzz

Your misses must have had a blinding wedding night with you!

• Haha 3

Good job it was doyle challenging zmarzlik on the last bend if it had been fast Freddie think smarzlik could have ended up in the crowd lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Smarzlik s title to lose imo . If woffy could sort his gating out he d be the one to beat but he more often than not it seems to be like he's dragging an anchor to the 1 st corner. Fast Freddie keeps making the finals and is very aggressive.for me pressure is definitely on janowski tomorrow 

Would love Freddie to win it, being a heathen I've obviously had too much red wine tonight

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, r8gdp said:

Smarzlik s title to lose imo . If woffy could sort his gating out he d be the one to beat but he more often than not it seems to be like he's dragging an anchor to the 1 st corner. Fast Freddie keeps making the finals and is very aggressive.for me pressure is definitely on janowski tomorrow 

The series goes to Prague after this!

Have you seen Zmarzlik's record there? It's far from impressive.

Edited by HenryW

I know but. Can seeing him winning tomorrow and think he will hold his own in Prague the guy his fast and making starts riding full of  confidence 

17 minutes ago, HenryW said:

The series goes to Prague after this!

Have you seen Zmarzlik's record there? It's far from impressive.

Thing is it’s set up for Zmarzlik. Home track plus all those rounds in Poland. Would be a major choke if he failed.

1 minute ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Thing is it’s set up for Zmarzlik. Home track plus all those rounds in Poland. Would be a major choke if he failed.

Same for Janowski then.   2 home rounds at Wroclaw.   

15 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

And of course, nobody else in the GP's rides in Poland...

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

All 16 riders riding tonight ride in Extraleague in Poland.:rolleyes:

• Like 1

Why doesn't Emil ride in the SGPs like he does for Leszno in the league?

Very disappointing again!  

He is top of the Polish league averages yet he's ridden like a novice in the first three rounds.

Edited by KeirStarmerFan