British Speedway Forum
auntie doris

Football 2020/21

On 10/26/2020 at 3:48 PM, Bagpuss said:

Havant and Waterlooville v Cray Valley Paper Mills......the longest FA Cup tie ever? 

Don't get too carried away; there is a team in Thailand called:

Amon Rattanakosin Krung Thep Mahanakhon Mahinthara Mahadilok Phop Noppharat Ratchathani Ayuthaya Burirom Udomratchaniwet Mahasathan Amon Piman Awatan Sathit Sakkathattiya Witsanukam Prasit Bravo.

Give us an "A"... :rolleyes:

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, The Cheese said:

I mentioned a couple of weeks ago after the England games that Rashford didn't seem the player he was before his back injury, looks like I've been proved wrong there! 

I think it very much depends where he plays, in the last few games he's played more centrally as a striker.

Since his breakthrough he's largely played out left in a front 3 for United, I don't think he is as consistently effective in that position. He does a decent job in that position.

But he has always looked like a Striker playing out wide.

Pleased to see Solskjaer try a different formation which suits many of Uniteds best players.Hopefully he will be more bold in the PL.

Edited by CrystalCastles

20 minutes ago, CrystalCastles said:

I think it very much depends where he plays, in the last few games he's played more centrally as a striker.

Since his breakthrough he's largely played out left in a front 3 for United, I don't think he is as consistently effective in that position. He does a decent job in that position.

But he has always looked like a Striker playing out wide.

Pleased to see Solskjaer try a different formation which suits many of Uniteds best players.Hopefully he will be more bold in the PL.

Rashford absolutely looks more complete as a striker. 

two brilliant results for us in CL so far which should see us do enough to qualify. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, chunky said:

Don't get too carried away; there is a team in Thailand called:

Amon Rattanakosin Krung Thep Mahanakhon Mahinthara Mahadilok Phop Noppharat Ratchathani Ayuthaya Burirom Udomratchaniwet Mahasathan Amon Piman Awatan Sathit Sakkathattiya Witsanukam Prasit Bravo.

Give us an "A"... :rolleyes:

Fans shout "Amon the Krung".

34 minutes ago, Pinny said:

Rashford absolutely looks more complete as a striker. 

two brilliant results for us in CL so far which should see us do enough to qualify. 

Definitely agree.

2 massive results in Europe, should qualify now, which would be a good achievement.

I think the team could do reasonably in Europe this year.

I disappeared about eight years ago from this forum. Pretty much the same time Leicester City took off into orbit. Which also coincided with a move to a new city, Birmingham and then all sorts of the obstacles life throws at ya. 

Alas the various restrictions saw me return to watching speedway on BT for the GPs. 

Hope anyone who remembers me is very well. Those who don’t equally in good health 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

County had an amazing start to the season in League Two.  Michael Flynn has done a brilliant job since being appointed in 2017

You know it won't last though.. 

The Posh usually start fairly well, but something always go wrong further down the line.. 

Good wins for both Chelsea and Swindon today. 

3 minutes ago, YerRopes said:

You know it won't last though.. 

The Posh usually start fairly well, but something always go wrong further down the line.. 

Good wins for both Chelsea and Swindon today. 

I’d love to say you’re wrong re Posh....... sadly can’t :D

• Like 1

Wins for the Canaries and the Linnets.....a good day. 

• Like 1

On 10/30/2020 at 2:07 PM, Hazzman said:

I disappeared about eight years ago from this forum. Pretty much the same time Leicester City took off into orbit. Which also coincided with a move to a new city, Birmingham and then all sorts of the obstacles life throws at ya. 

Alas the various restrictions saw me return to watching speedway on BT for the GPs. 

Hope anyone who remembers me is very well. Those who don’t equally in good health 

Good to see you back Hazzman, seems like you've been on a journey , hope it's working out well and you're enjoying life, the forum needs some good young brains posting on here again.

• Like 1

On 9/21/2020 at 1:02 AM, BWitcher said:

Looking very likely Nelson Semedo is on his way to Wolves from Barcelona.

Now that's some upgrade on Doherty! Softens the blow of losing Jota.. a little.

Thank you very much for Diego Jota :cheers:

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Midland Red said:

Thank you very much for Diego Jota :cheers:

As Wolves fans sang for 3 years - "Its Diogo not Diego!"

Glad to see him doing well. Don't know if I'd quite so charitable if Wolves hadn't started to show a bit of form.

• Like 3

Another Shocking result for Newcastle ... should be beating teams like Everton by more . hope Steve Bruce gets the sack for this