British Speedway Forum
auntie doris

Football 2020/21

Newcastle suffer a blow with striker Callum Wilson missing for the next 6-8 weeks due to a hamstring injury.

• Sad 1

Cousin’s son gets the sack for the first time in his managerial career I think after a difficult season at London Bee’s

Absolute heartbreaking news at Leicester. James Justin tore his ACL on Wednesday night. No England call up for the lad. Season over. 

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Hazzman said:

Absolute heartbreaking news at Leicester. James Justin tore his ACL on Wednesday night. No England call up for the lad. Season over. 

Could have been worse; he could have been called up by Wales.  :D

5 hours ago, Hazzman said:

Crap news. He has looked increasingly good since coming into the team to cover Pereira. Had a really good battle with Adama on Sunday. Hope he gets over it in good time. 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Hazzman said:

Gutted for him, probably has been player of the season so far.

• Like 1

Needed that today, a good time to play Stoke in fairness. Big win for Watford today although Reading & B’mouth slipped up. At the moment very much looks like two from three for autos but can change so quickly. 

Newcastle drop to fourth bottom, we must hope the the current bottom three continue to lose games.:unsure:

The Wall hitting form, good win at Reading.

Klopp needs to remind Alisson he's a goalkeeper not a centre half.Or tell him to put some gloves on his feet.I'm not complaining though,i love it:)

‘It was a fresh team beating a tired team’.....do bog off Jose you overrated twit. You were outclassed by the best team in the land by some margin, have some grace. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Klopp needs to remind Alisson he's a goalkeeper not a centre half.Or tell him to put some gloves on his feet.I'm not complaining though,i love it:)

Quite happily take that - tactics of damage limitation for 75 minutes until the equaliser. We did keep their chances to a minimum. Some performance by NDidi today - I think if he didn’t already feel it, he made Thiago feel very old 

2 hours ago, screm said:

Newcastle drop to fourth bottom, we must hope the the current bottom three continue to lose games.:unsure:

The team to watch now is Fulham . They will decide it for us.

15 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

Or Ipswich Town :wink: 

• Haha 2