Jump to content
British Speedway Forum
auntie doris

Football 2020/21

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, Blupanther said:

Image

I know........:(:(:(.....:t:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

AUBUMMERBANG!!! First hat-trick in Premiership. Leeds abysmal run in London goes on.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, auntie doris said:

AUBUMMERBANG!!! First hat-trick in Premiership. Leeds abysmal run in London goes on.

Hopefully it will be a massive boost for him, as he is a quality player.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Fulham beat Everton away 2-0. Getting a bit too near the TOON Bruce.

Share this post


Link to post

Looks like City will run away with it now. 
 

Lindelof abysmal again for Utd, the centre back position alongside Maguire needs addressing without question and keep Bailly as back up as he is too injury prone to be given a full time spot. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Pinny said:

Looks like City will run away with it now. 
 

Lindelof abysmal again for Utd, the centre back position alongside Maguire needs addressing without question and keep Bailly as back up as he is too injury prone to be given a full time spot. 

Maquire too was abysmal,seems he can't hack his big price tag and playing at a big club at the moment.He was actually quite lucky yesterday two big errors should have led to two goals.Why do they keep starting Martial that's what bugs me the most.Rashford way off form,has been since he got involved with the government and all that food stuff.Bruno can't keep getting the goals that other players should be getting.Having said that i can't believe Utd are top scorers in the league.

Going back to yesterday i don't believe Wba's goal stood,even an ex Scouser Souness said it shouldn't.How was Lindelof meant to see the ball with a huge gloved hand across his face.Plus shouldn't they have had a player sent off,it wouldn't have made a difference to the score but the challenge on Rashford imo was awful.

Edited by tellboy
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, tellboy said:

Maquire too was abysmal,seems he can't hack his big price tag and playing at a big club at the moment.He was actually quite lucky yesterday two big errors should have led to two goals.Why do they keep starting Martial that's what bugs me the most.Rashford way off form,has been since he got involved with the government and all that food stuff.Bruno can't keep getting the goals that other players should be getting.Having said that i can't believe Utd are top scorers in the league.

Going back to yesterday i don't believe Wba's goal stood,even an ex Scouser Souness said it shouldn't.How was Lindelof meant to see the ball with a huge gloved hand across his face.Plus shouldn't they have had a player sent off,it wouldn't have made a difference to the score but the challenge on Rashford imo was awful.

Difference is and I had my doubts, Maguire on the whole has been decent this year. Since that Greek ordeal I think he has been fantastic. Worth 80m? No but still.  All defenders and for that matter any player have off games. 
 

Lindelof for me has far too many off games and makes too many mistakes. Also signing a CB in the quality of Koulibaly or someone would make Maguire second fiddle CB to him so not as much pressure there. 
 

Agree with Martial, he should be getting nowhere near the games he is. Its hard to fault Rashford at his age, its crazy to think he is still only 22(?) after debuting as a 16 year old but do agree he has been off form .

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Also thought De Gea made a few fantastic saves yesterday. Again on the whole he has played well this year .

would rather him between the sticks than Allison, dear me. A few horrendous mistakes this last couple of weeks and with Liverpool under huge pressure to make the top 4, it wont get any easier for him. Makes me laugh how people like Merson class him as the worlds top keeper. Not a hope. Oblak for a start walks all over him and has done for years. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Newcastle`s march to relegation and oblivion back on the rails, this time with a 2-0 defeat at Chelsea. 

Share this post


Link to post
19 minutes ago, screm said:

Newcastle`s march to relegation and oblivion back on the rails, this time with a 2-0 defeat at Chelsea. 

Some people on here have already mentioned tentative praise of Bruce, amounting to a gritty nature in face of adversity, but failing to acknowledge that he is the author of his own misfortune, a poor manager who annoys players, loses matches and plays boring football.

Share this post


Link to post

Red card after 8 minutes, down to 9 men just before half-time and end up disappointed after conceding an 88th minute equaliser :unsure:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

On this day in 1933 one of the great British managers was born.

RIP Sir Bobby, gone but never forgotten.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

Story of the day has to be in the Doncaster v Hull game, Hull are winning 2-3 when forty year old James Coppinger steps up to equalise in the 12th minute of injury time. Cpooinger is retiring at the end of the season and has played over 600 games for Doncaster, what made today extra special for him was Doncaster played in a kit designed by Coppinger with the proceeds going to charity. I`d say that qualifies as a good day.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, screm said:

Story of the day has to be in the Doncaster v Hull game, Hull are winning 2-3 when forty year old James Coppinger steps up to equalise in the 12th minute of injury time. Cpooinger is retiring at the end of the season and has played over 600 games for Doncaster, what made today extra special for him was Doncaster played in a kit designed by Coppinger with the proceeds going to charity. I`d say that qualifies as a good day.

Did he not start at Newcastle ?

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

Did he not start at Newcastle ?

 

A542906B-F02C-48DA-B87D-FF44A7D5C993.png

Edited by Bagpuss
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy