Express or the big one?

Went fishing today.

I’m in Carlton Miniott at the moment

4 hours ago, customhouseregular said:

I’m in Carlton Miniott at the moment

Well, as long as Carlton's ok with it, who are we to judge? . ;):D

• Haha 4

On 9/13/2020 at 5:48 AM, gustix said:

But not in this thread - It may have been YEARS GONE BY some months ago. Are we not permitted to recall previous happenings any more? Please get to the point!

I got to the point; I said you'd mentioned it before! How much more blunt do I need to be?

It was a friendly dig, John, and I managed to say it without being offensive, or wanting to meet you early next week...

On 9/7/2020 at 7:12 PM, MattK said:

I went to the office every day last week and probably most of this week. Wore a mask for 10 hours a day (minus eating and drinking). Didn't die to oxygen deprivation or feel oppressed.

Good for you lockdown fanboy.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, BWitcher said:

Good for you lockdown fanboy.

What a rebel taking it off for eating and drinking. 

• Like 1

Peterborough Northern Star Ladies v March Town Utd Ladies today in the FA Cup, really good crowd there too

50 minutes ago, cityrebel said:

Carshalton Athletic v Faversham Town in the FA cup tonight.

Good win for the Robins! Just a few hundred yards from where we lived, there...

Footballing double on Sunday in Holland and Hackney. Holland was actually Holland on Sea near Clacton, while Hackney Wick currently play home games at Witham's ground 45 miles away from where The London Lions rode though.. Staggered kick off times made it feasible to take in both these FA Vase games but didn't allow for the sampling of local ales between . 7th and 8th matches seen this year since fans were allowed to return,  Ticket also acquired for FA Cup, tie of the round at Horsham tonight.  My season ticket arrived today  for my home team who have their first home league match on Saturday. Somehow I doubt I'll get to use it very often this season though. Money to the club more important than personal profit though.     

• Like 1