British Speedway Forum
cityrebel

Has anyone been anywhere yet

3 minutes ago, Piotr Pyszny said:

South Midlands League football @ Arlesey Town last night (3/11). Their biggest crowd of the season. Eynesbury Rovers won 4-0 to go top.

Looked a decent programme on the twitter feed.

2 hours ago, cityrebel said:

Looked a decent programme on the twitter feed.

Two covers were available (if you asked nicely) - the retro and the regular. Full marks to Arlesey's award-winning programme editor Duncan Field.

Was hoping to see tornado twice in the south Wales area but all cancelled.its a steam train 

Since the end of the first lockdown and the start of the second, i have attended 4 speedway meetings and 24 football matches all at different grounds. A pretty decent total considering the circumstances.

• Like 3

Step seven non-league football on Saturday (5/12): leaders Dunnington v Rawcliffe (1-0) in the York League Premier Division. Noticeable how everybody - players and spectators - seemed happy simply to be out in the (tier two) fresh air. Little else available north of the Severn-Wash north-south divide.

Edited by Piotr Pyszny

My son and I went to watch Southport v Farsley Celtic last week. 

I'd forgotten what a joyless, depressing, and soul destroying experience it is, watching my local team.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1