British Speedway Forum
crescent girl

U-21 FINAL: BERWICK, Wednesday, October 21st

Wouldn't have bothered normally but brilliant decision by Berwick or whoever decided this. Will definitely book it up, thinking a fiver but may throw a few extra pounds in for good measure

• Like 1

ATPI sponsors the British Under-21 Champs, details from Berwick`s Facebook page

• Like 1

On 10/1/2020 at 9:26 AM, George Dodds said:
UNDER 21 FINAL LINEUP!
In draw order here is your lineup for the 2020 British Under 21 Final 
1, Alex Spooner (Kent Kings)
2, Joe Thompson ( Leicester Lions and Leicester Cubs)
3, Jordan Jenkins ( Redcar Bears and Kent Kings)
4, Anders Rowe ( Swindon Robins and Somerset Rebels)
5, Jason Edwards ( Eastbourne Eagles and Mildenhall Fen Tigers)
6, Daniel Bewley ( Belle Vue Aces)
7, Joe Lawlor ( Redcar Bears and Leicester Cubs)
8, Jack Thomas ( Birmingham Brummies)
9, Drew Kemp ( Ipswich Witches and Eastbourne Eagles)
10, Jordan Palin ( Scunthorpe Scorpions and Belle Vue Colts)
11, Jamie Halder ( Newcastle Gems)
12, Dan Thompson (Leicester Lions and Leicester Cubs)
13, Kyle Bickley (Berwick Bandits and Belle Vue Colts)
14, Tom Brennan ( Eastbourne Eagles)
15, Leon Flint ( Berwick Bandits and Amadale Devils)
16, Daniel Gilkes ( Kent Royals and Kent Kings)

Dan Bewley and Tom Brennan look to be ruled out due to the SON being brought forward a week and European 'under 21' championship next Monday. They will have to self-isolate for 14 days upon their return.

15 minutes ago, tocha said:

Dan Bewley and Tom Brennan look to be ruled out due to the SON being brought forward a week and European 'under 21' championship next Monday. They will have to self-isolate for 14 days upon their return.

And Anders Rowe if he rides for Rawicz on Saturday(10th)

1 hour ago, racers and royals said:

depends whether there's a sporting dispensation available. Rugby players have been playing in France without quarantining on return.  

Can anybody help with a general enquiry? Is it possible to stream an event like this, save it to a device, then watch it at a later date (much the same was as a Sky Planner)?

On 10/6/2020 at 5:06 PM, topsoil said:

Can anybody help with a general enquiry? Is it possible to stream an event like this, save it to a device, then watch it at a later date (much the same was as a Sky Planner)?

Not really, the only way you could do it is to record your screen while streaming it, but this would be a massive file so not really likely. 

However, if im right in thinking this will be streamed on youtube, in which case they may be looking to upload to youtube after the event has taken place, so you may not even need too. 

1 hour ago, therefused said:

Not really, the only way you could do it is to record your screen while streaming it, but this would be a massive file so not really likely. 

However, if im right in thinking this will be streamed on youtube, in which case they may be looking to upload to youtube after the event has taken place, so you may not even need too. 

Cheers. My reason for asking was that I would like to stream the meeting but not sure if I would have the opportunity to watch it 'same time'. There's more chance that I would have time later on.

37 minutes ago, topsoil said:

Cheers. My reason for asking was that I would like to stream the meeting but not sure if I would have the opportunity to watch it 'same time'. There's more chance that I would have time later on.

YouTube live streams can be set to go up on the channel archive as soon as the stream ends

Whilst the event is still live you could skip back to the beginning and watch as you wish

1 hour ago, topsoil said:

Last week I asked Berwick speedway will the stream be available after the event as I cannot watch it live. They said no decision made yet, they have done that before, probably will do but it will be announced on the website.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OveFundinFan said:

Last week I asked Berwick speedway will the stream be available after the event as I cannot watch it live. They said no decision made yet, they have done that before, probably will do but it will be announced on the website.

If you can watch it fo free on the night ,don’t see any reason why they wouldn’t put it up later.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, OveFundinFan said:

1 hour ago, Fromafar said:

If you can watch it fo free on the night ,don’t see any reason why they wouldn’t put it up later.

It would make sense particularly if the option to make a donation is still open

14 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

It would make sense particularly if the option to make a donation is still open

That would be a good option

• Like 1

On 10/6/2020 at 10:29 AM, racers and royals said:

Rowe riding for his team in their home meeting with Krosno today.