British Speedway Forum
crescent girl

U-21 FINAL: BERWICK, Wednesday, October 21st

2 minutes ago, JamesB said:

Won’t Bewley and Kemp be self isolating?

To be clear, unlike several earlier answers, they will have to self isolate, but have an exception to take part in elite sport. As I read it, they can travel to the meeting, take part and then return home.

3 minutes ago, False dawn said:

To be clear, unlike several earlier answers, they will have to self isolate, but have an exception to take part in elite sport. As I read it, they can travel to the meeting, take part and then return home.

OK, thanks.

From the Bandits Facebook page

COMMENTARY TEAM!
Your commentary team for tomorrow night’s British under 21 Final will consist of Dave Goddard and Kev Doolan!
King Kev makes his debut in the commentary booth alongside Goddard who is the regular voice of Premier Sports coverage of the Polish Ekstraliga, the Swedish Elite League and Tapes Up Productions.
We will be going Live on the BanditsTV YouTube channel from 6.45pm tomorrow night so don’t forget to tune in and spread the word folks!
Tapes up 7pm!
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, Gringo said:

Look at the forecast now.

The BBC & MeteoGroup are rubbish.

BBC are rubbish went to cheaper Company  Providing forecasts a couple of year ago.

AccuWeather are the best IMO.

1 hour ago, Fromafar said:

BBC are rubbish went to cheaper Company  Providing forecasts a couple of year ago.

AccuWeather are the best IMO.

I've found the most accurate place to get weather forecasts is looking at the closest airports sites which in this case would be Newcastle and/or Edinburgh.

Edited by cinderfella
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, cinderfella said:

I've found the most accurate place to get weather forecasts is looking at the closest airports sites which in this case would be Newcastle and/or Edinburgh.

Type in AccuWeather you will be surprised how local and accurate it is,with loads of information.Hourly ,Radar,Weekly ect.Never really failed me.

very accurate for your location that you put in.(it’s free)

• Like 1

I find netweather.tv to be the most accurate, go to rain radar, click animation on, and you'll see exactly where the weather is coming from. It updates every five minutes.

Power failure at the stadium apparently

You Tube showing  countdown to 7.30 pm.