Jump to content
British Speedway Forum
crescent girl

U-21 FINAL: BERWICK, Wednesday, October 21st

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, iainb said:

I've just noticed that everybody in the stadium is dressed up as a Bandit... Good to see them all getting into the spirit of things 

What size was the crowd? Did they all follow the health guidelines?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, JohnHyam said:

What size was the crowd? Did they all follow the health guidelines?

I assume they're friends and family of the riders... But I've seen similar sized crowds at televised Coventry matches :D

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

This shows the depth of British Talent.(no disrespect)

It shows that nobody except for Bewley should be anywhere near a world cup team spot

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rowe the only one to come from the back tonight

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Think Kyle bickley has spat his dummy out and gone home, sorry but don't think he has got it to go any further, should be doing a lot better than this with all the years he's been riding !!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

This shows the depth of British Talent.(no disrespect)

 

11 minutes ago, iainb said:

It shows that nobody except for Bewley should be anywhere near a world cup team spot

I think more than anything it shows that a damp night in October at Berwick really isn’t the place to hold this meeting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hang on, I've seen some pictures from this meeting taken by Taylor Lanning (they are on the BSPL website). Wasn't he in Poland at the weekend? Shouldn't he be self-isolating now? Or are elite photographers also exempt from the quarantine rules, like elite sportspeople?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, TheWatcher said:

Hang on, I've seen some pictures from this meeting taken by Taylor Lanning (they are on the BSPL website). Wasn't he in Poland at the weekend? Shouldn't he be self-isolating now? Or are elite photographers also exempt from the quarantine rules, like elite sportspeople?

Busted! What's the Covid Police hotline number?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

 

I think more than anything it shows that a damp night in October at Berwick really isn’t the place to hold this meeting.

Track is not as bad as it was in Lublin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy