British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Prague GP`s rounds 5 and 6 Friday and Saturday September 18th and 19th

1 hour ago, Triple.H. said:

Let's hope they have the Mayor of Bydgosczs number

Could well be right on that moving to Bydgoszcz as the virus is on the increase big time in Cz

Bydgoszcz owner and chairman, Jerzy Kanclerz, confirmed hearing the story circulating at Gorzow GP, but denied receiving any official enquiry so far.

11 hours ago, PolskiZuzel said:

Bydgoszcz owner and chairman, Jerzy Kanclerz, confirmed hearing the story circulating at Gorzow GP, but denied receiving any official enquiry so far.

TOLD that Prague will go ahead...

1 hour ago, PHILIPRISING said:

TOLD that Prague will go ahead...

Interesting...my contact in Prague says that Covid is rampant in Prague...not too bad in the countryside, but being caused by locals coming back from holiday in Spain, Croatia etc..

Also in Gorzow teh 50% capactity didn't seem organised and nobody wearing masks..

13 hours ago, zlata prilba said:

Could well be right on that moving to Bydgoszcz as the virus is on the increase big time in Cz

8 minutes ago, spiegal said:

Interesting...my contact in Prague says that Covid is rampant in Prague...not too bad in the countryside, but being caused by locals coming back from holiday in Spain, Croatia etc..

Also in Gorzow teh 50% capactity didn't seem organised and nobody wearing masks..

456 deaths in total in the whole of the Czech Republic since the beginning.

And you're all falling for the utter BS of 'rampant'.. and 'big time increase'.

The last time there were more than five in a day was May 22nd.

The more tests, the more cases. People get colds you know.. and will increasingly do so as the weather cools.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, BWitcher said:

456 deaths in total in the whole of the Czech Republic since the beginning.

And you're all falling for the utter BS of 'rampant'.. and 'big time increase'.

The last time there were more than five in a day was May 22nd.

The more tests, the more cases. People get colds you know.. and will increasingly do so as the weather cools.

It is a bit unfair to say ‘you’re all falling for’ at least when I have posted about the numbers in Czech it isn’t that I am falling for anything. Just noting that governments ‘fall for it’ and react accordingly. They paused the football league, then resumed, then cancelled it. But what is interesting is that despite the infected numbers rocketing for whatever reason, the government aren’t panicking despite call from the opposition and the ‘experts’ to do so

https://www.tagesschau.de/ausland/corona-tschechien-113.html

3 minutes ago, iris123 said:

It is a bit unfair to say ‘you’re all falling for’ at least when I have posted about the numbers in Czech it isn’t that I am falling for anything. Just noting that governments ‘fall for it’ and react accordingly. They paused the football league, then resumed, then cancelled it. But what is interesting is that despite the infected numbers rocketing for whatever reason, the government aren’t panicking despite call from the opposition and the ‘experts’ to do so

That is a very thoughtful comment...i would agree in part with that...equally i am not ignorant enough to go down the route of "bullrubbish"..Indeed knowing sadly someone who suffered dreadfully before passing, and equally someone who had covid but is thankfully recovering (albeit slowly)..it isn't  something I would enjoy having. The mismanagement of Uk and USA governments borders on the criminal. During my mis-spent life and having survived a heart attack and later (the bullrubbish) of Sepsis, I ain't taking no chances Guvnor.   

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, iris123 said:

Fair post, not you in particular.. but others are.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, spiegal said:

That is a very thoughtful comment...i would agree in part with that...equally i am not ignorant enough to go down the route of "bullrubbish"..Indeed knowing sadly someone who suffered dreadfully before passing, and equally someone who had covid but is thankfully recovering (albeit slowly)..it isn't  something I would enjoy having. The mismanagement of Uk and USA governments borders on the criminal. During my mis-spent life and having survived a heart attack and later (the bullrubbish) of Sepsis, I ain't taking no chances Guvnor.   

So you've fallen for it hook line and sinker.

14 minutes ago, BWitcher said:

So you've fallen for it hook line and sinker.

Lets sincerely hope that you are not unfortunate enough to get infected...if you are...then can we all assume that you will not bother the NHS nor any medical practitioner, nor take up a bed, instead rely totally on your own beliefs and confidence ??..In that case I would stand corrected

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, spiegal said:

Lets sincerely hope that you are not unfortunate enough to get infected...if you are...then can we all assume that you will not bother the NHS nor any medical practitioner, nor take up a bed, instead rely totally on your own beliefs and confidence ??..In that case I would stand corrected

I can correct you immediately.

I have more chance of being stabbed the next time I go to the shop than being hospitalised with Covid-19.

That is the reality.