British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Prague GP`s rounds 5 and 6 Friday and Saturday September 18th and 19th

3 minutes ago, Pinny said:

Your hatred for him is borderline pathetic , he is the real deal. 

Never been a fan and never will be. Add this year that it is heavily weighted towards Polish riders and he should romp it.

just a jockey on finely tuned engines. I don’t hate him. I am just not a fan.

It’s a sport and some you like, some you don’t. Never a fan of Crump, or Mauger, or Olsen, or Neilsen, or Gundersen, etc. 

Edited by Steve Shovlar

6 minutes ago, stevehone said:

not a good GP, but the riders that are letting the pressure get them are at fault, not the track, they have the clutch.

i'm still in the camp that thinks as long as you don't touch the tapes then you don't get penalised

You never got penalised, as you never got out of the gate that quick, mate!!!

Edited by chunky

Overall the worst gp this year  still smarzlik s to lose  he s had the rub tonight not had to break sweat to win 

Well let’s cross everything and hope tomorrow brings a better meeting, though it’s unlikely. Still, at least we know it can’t really be worse.

15 minutes ago, lucifer sam said:

Were those standings right?

Lindgren finished his semi - Doyle didn't.  I think Lindgren therefore gets the place.  Very poor if it goes up incorrectly on screen.  Don't even the FIM know their own scoring system?

EDIT: And thinking about it, Laguta's 4th is also better than Doyle's non-finish.

I had to advise a poster after the first round that the FIM do not produce the TV graphics. Good job the FIM don't rely on the TV!

Doyle is classified as 3rd in his S/F.

Edited by Gambo

2 minutes ago, Gambo said:

I had to advise a poster after the first round that the FIM do not produce the TV graphics. Good job the FIM don't rely on the TV!

That's a bit bizarre - so they don't take their figures from the official standings?  

So I am right in thinking tonight it was:

Lindgren 12 (3rd in semi 1)

Laguta 11 (4th in semi 1)

Doyle 10 (excluded in semi 2 - but after Madsen)

Madsen 9 (excluded 1st in semi 2)

Edited by lucifer sam

55 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Means tai should be through to the semis. Not that it will mean much tonight by his form this evening.

39 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Woffinden riding too tentatively so far. Needs to go balls to the wall or he will be out.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: :oops: :oops: :icon_smile_clown: :icon_smile_clown:

3 minutes ago, lucifer sam said:

That's a bit bizarre - so they don't take their figures from the official standings?  

So I am right in thinking tonight it was:

Lindgren 12

Laguta 11

Doyle 10

Madsen 9

Doyle 11, Laguta 10.

Me I am going to throw a spanner in the works I am going to bet on smarzlik tomorrow in the bash the bookers lol

Doyle finished 6th as the lower 3rd place finisher.

3 minutes ago, Gambo said:

Doyle 11, Laguta 10.

I think Doyle gets the nod because he was effectively excluded from 3rd place.

First 4 are the finalists, 5th & 6th are the 3rd place finishers in the semis with 7th & 8th being the 4th placed finishers in the semis. simples!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, IronScorpion said:

First 4 are the finalists, 5th & 6th are the 3rd place finishers in the semis with 7th & 8th being the 4th placed finishers in the semis. simples!

Simples...Until there are only 2 finishers in a semi final and then I can understand why there could be confusion.

• Like 2

Zmarzlik's winning the world title again. It's just fate. Best rider in the world though so cant say he doesn't deserve it.

First off the tires get banned which goes in Bartek's favour

Tonight everything fell his way too which has led to him winning 2 of the last 3 GP's