British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Prague GP`s rounds 5 and 6 Friday and Saturday September 18th and 19th

Only way Tai can win this is if Zmarzlik misses the gate and ends up third behind Lindgren. Not much chance of that happening.

Strange comments from Pearson and Tatum. "massive in context of the championship" Not really even if Bartosz make it a double if he wins tonight. He will still be only a couple in front of Tai and Freddie!

I wouldn't say you were a fan, especially reading your comments on the GP's & Poole threads.

You are still living the high, glory years as a Poole fan. Move on & give most of us a rest as I would think 50% of the posters wish you were there so we do not have to read your drivel! :rolleyes: 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, IronScorpion said:

I wouldn't say you were a fan, especially reading your comments on the GP's & Poole threads.

You are still living the high, glory years as a Poole fan. Move on & give most of us a rest as I would think 50% of the posters wish you were there so we do not have to read your drivel! :rolleyes: 

Oh well. You are going to be disappointed. Stick me on blocked.

Edited by Steve Shovlar
  • Haha 1

What a bore fest that was 

Just now, KeirStarmerFan said:

The final was great.

Not really 

• Like 1

Great stuff from Zmarzlik, again the best racing was between him and Woffy.  

Zmarzlik just has the fastest bikes. I hope the FIM check the cc of them.  The speed generated when Woffinden is on the faster line seems ridiculous.

Edited by Steve Shovlar
  • Like 2

Just now, PHILIPRISING said:

IF you don't enjoy watching Zmarzlik then speedway really isn't for you ... long track style down the back starlight to generate the speed to pass Woffy. Spectacular.

Ready. Aim. Missile. Fire.