British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Prague GP`s rounds 5 and 6 Friday and Saturday September 18th and 19th

1 minute ago, KeirStarmerFan said:

Lindgren sticking two fingers at the Czestochowa fans.

Ok I get it you don't like lindgren , I am not keen on him but he's got it right it's more important to be world champ than win the league 

1 minute ago, chunky said:

Not even from an exclusion, from the initial warning. If you get a warning, any subsequent infringement that meeting SHOULD be an exclusion.

That is the rule. As was said on TV, maybe the ref thought the two jump starts only deserved one warning/exclusion :blink:

Just now, False dawn said:

That is the rule. As was said on TV, maybe the ref thought the two jump starts only deserved one warning/exclusion :blink:

So, the riders have to abide by the rules, but the ref doesn't?  Sounds about right for speedway!!! :t:

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Mark said:

Did travel plus close down in 2019 ?     A shame as they seemed popular from comments seen on here.   I would agree it is so easy to book your own weekend break when a track is in a big city centre.

NO, James is back in charge

3 minutes ago, KingoftheTrack said:

Milik being outscored by Lindback in his own country where did it all go wrong for Vaclav. 

Had a lot of promise at one stage.

But so did Antonio, but even more so. Future world champ he was

2 minutes ago, iris123 said:

WORLD Champ might be pushing it because he always blew hot and cold and at times didn't take himself seriously and required people to have their hand on his shoulders. But quite a character!

5 minutes ago, iris123 said:

I was going to say that...

Just now, PHILIPRISING said:

WORLD Champ might be pushing it because he always blew hot and cold and at times didn't take himself seriously and required people to have their hand on his shoulders. But quite a character!

Take your point. But he was in the 'Future world champ' category along with Risager, David Howe, Lewis Bridger, Zabik.......ya know

I cant get why NKI has never become a more dominant rider at Grand Prix level, he has a ton of skill but must lack bike performance.

Magic seems to struggle under intense pressure. Needs to learn to relax in certain situations or he will always be an also ran. Silly tapes exclusion.

Means tai should be through to the semis. Not that it will mean much tonight by his form this evening.