British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Prague GP`s rounds 5 and 6 Friday and Saturday September 18th and 19th

Terrible sized crowd. Should have had a round at Poole. That would sort them out. Cant be a thousand there and I watch Blackpool v Swindon this Arvo with a thousand. 

Totally set up for Zmarzlik.

Edited by Steve Shovlar

There’s a virus about, otherwise the crowd would have been bigger by at least one. Prague is on both the UK and German quarantine list which stopped me going.

It's all set up for Zmarlik. 

You can't expect the Poles to pass up a golden opportunity 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Terrible sized crowd. Should have had a round at Poole. That would sort them out. Cant be a thousand there and I watch Blackpool v Swindon this Arvo with a thousand. 

Totally set up for Zmarzlik.

Can't understand why you are so anti Zmarzlik, for me the most exciting talented rider since Gollob

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, sommelier said:

Can't understand why you are so anti Zmarzlik, for me the most exciting talented rider since Gollob

I am actually am not anti Zmarzlik. I just think it’s set up for him. Not an even playing field. In a usual season I would say fair play.

Thing is Poland is dominating the sport to such a degree it is to the detriment of the sport on the world stage. Anyone but a Pole!

Loved Artem just there , 'get out of the king way' :)

4 minutes ago, sommelier said:

Have a round at Poole, that would sort them out? Dudek only appearance at Poole and scored a maximum!

Just now, sommelier said:

Have a round at Poole, that would sort them out? Dudek only appearance at Poole and scored a maximum!

I was there!

Great ride Magic! Great race! 

Edited by Steve Shovlar

4 minutes ago, marko said:

This is much better racing tonight

Couldn’t have been worse. Went to the wtc at BV a few years ago. Doyle max on the Friday, track record, totally crap. The Sat meeting was excellent.

Edited by Steve Shovlar

Even Freddie wants Bartoz to win or he thought the race was at an end on the back straight 

2 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Couldn’t have been worse. Went to the wtc at BV a few years ago. Doyle max on the Friday, track record, totally crap. The Sat meeting was excellent,

Yep Friday Crap and Saturday was brilliant

Emil Sayfutdinov = Leigh Adams

Edited by Steve Shovlar