British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Prague GP`s rounds 5 and 6 Friday and Saturday September 18th and 19th

Just now, Steve Shovlar said:

Zmarzlik just has the fastest bikes. I hope the FIM check the cc of them.  

WHY cannot you accept that he is the best rider. Of course bikes are checked.Do you seriously think any rider would cheat?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Just now, PHILIPRISING said:

IF you don't enjoy watching Zmarzlik then speedway really isn't for you ... long track style down the back starlight to generate the speed to pass Woffy. Spectacular.

Check his engines. Seems to me to be more than 500cc. 

• Haha 1

Great final (Except for those determined not to enjoy it!)

The right result. Woffinden hardly put a foot wrong in the final, but Zmarzlik is just too fast right now.

• Like 1

Just now, PHILIPRISING said:

IF you don't enjoy watching Zmarzlik then speedway really isn't for you ... long track style down the back starlight to generate the speed to pass Woffy. Spectacular.

Can't say he does anything for me 

but speedway really is for me 

It's not for others to tell people  what to like and appreciate 

• Like 1

Wow...

Zmarzlik and deservedly so...

Woffy to be a bit harsh has to cover inside to mid track and shouldn't be passed underneath, make your opponent go round you if they want to win,  but fair play...

The best rider in the world should be World Champ, and it looks like no Mickey Mouse scoring system will prevent that happening..

Woofy and Zmarzlik a joy to watch when they race...

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Jockey wins. Sad. 

No you are sad, Zmarzlik the best rider over two rounds, get over it. What happened to your lover boy Janowski tonight? I was screaming for a Woffy win, but Zmarzlik different class. Oh forget Zmarzlik never rode for the roller coaster all kippers and curtains Poole!

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, PHILIPRISING said:

Of course bikes are checked.Do you seriously think any rider would cheat?

No one ever has. Except Madsen of course, caught twice in his career. But it wasn't cheating...:rofl:

• Like 2

I think tonight we witnessed the crowning of another 2x WC in Bartosz, absolutely stunning final ride, 

I have a feeling he is just a few too many points in front at present. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mr. Clemens said:

Can't say he does anything for me 

but speedway really is for me 

It's not for others to tell people  what to like and appreciate 

You can't appreciate a fantastic, brilliant racer? A clean and fair racer?  Yeah if you don't understand that yeah speedway is not for you. 

• Like 1

Just now, sommelier said:

No you are sad, Zmarzlik the best rider over two rounds, get over it. What happened to your lover boy Janowski tonight? I was screaming for a Woffy win, but Zmarzlik different class. Oh forget Zmarzlik never rode for the roller coaster all kippers and curtains Poole!

Got nothing to do with it.

I was cheering Woffinden but don’t tell me Zmarzlik won that with skill. He has the fastest bikes by a mile. A jockey on them. 

Can't begrudge BZ that win. Fantastic ride to win the final. Hope he goes on to win in Torun.

• Like 1

Just now, full-throttle said:

I think tonight we witnessed the crowning of another 2x WC in Bartosz, absolutely stunning final ride, 

I have a feeling he is just a few too many points in front at present. 

And no doubt if the plague is still on next year the GP's will be in Poland again and Bartok will be up for his Triple Crown Plus 

That will be worth waiting for 

• Like 1