British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Welwyn

2021 SGP Field

4 hours ago, stevehone said:

wouldn't be surprised if 2021 will be Woffinden's last season in speedway if he doesn't win the title.

car racing in Australia maybe?

Probably right

11 minutes ago, topaz325 said:

Probably right

If Polish pay rates return to near normal next season, there is some easy money for him most of the time.

Hopefully things will start to get back to something like normal would love to see the GPS spread over the whole season I think it will give Tai a better chance to beat zmarzlik. Can only see Madsen challenging them .

1 hour ago, Fromafar said:

If Polish pay rates return to near normal next season, there is some easy money for him most of the time.

not sure that'll happen, reckon the clubs have the riders by the short and curlies after this year

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, stevehone said:

not sure that'll happen, reckon the clubs have the riders by the short and curlies after this year

They will certainly talk tough regarding pay.If things in the Country have returned to anywhere near normal,they might have a rider revolt on their hands.:mad:

On 10/6/2020 at 8:42 AM, arnieg said:

It seems very tough on Smektala as the list is promoting young talent. But because he's 22 he is overlooked for a load of 21 year olds, of whom only Lidsey is currently a match for him. (although I do think Kubera will turn out better than Smektala in the long run).

My choices

1 Lidsey

2 Michelsen

3 Smektala or Pawlicki

4 Loktaev

5 Holder

6 Pawlicki or Smektala

I agree with that point, forcing SON teams to include an U-21 rider could lead to a far weaker 20/21 year old replacing & very promising & talented 21/22 year old! Same situation for the substitutes picked!

On 10/6/2020 at 10:26 PM, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

Tai said in his chat shows that he wasn’t sticking around in Speedway and would retire and change to car racing before long. 

and makes the thought better as i've never seen his chat show :D

28 minutes ago, stevehone said:

I had not even heard of it....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, teaboy279 said:

ditto

9 hours ago, stevehone said:

9 hours ago, teaboy279 said:

You should look at the Talking Dirty Show (Fuelled by Monster Energy) where he carried out an inciteful interview with Bartek Zmarzlik with searching questions like "what's in your water bottle"... oh and he couldn't do it without swearing :rofl:

Edited by iainb

10 hours ago, stevehone said:

I said chat shows, meaning as in with Nigel and Kelvin, at different places in the country, hes came to Berwick twice, sorry for confusion