British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish Extraleague 2021 Play-off finals 2nd legs Sunday 26th September live on TV

Ok I will look him up. Could be a Justin Elkins though. Fast on his own then bring in opposition and exposed.

Closer than expected. Jack Holder riding particularly impressively.

24 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Ok I will look him up. Could be a Justin Elkins though. Fast on his own then bring in opposition and exposed.

If you click on his name on my post and watch the video- he certainly wasn’t on his own and he was only 15 years and 6 months

Been a cracking meeting this. I’ve thought the Częstochowa track had been abit boring in recent times but it has come alive tonight.

Worrying times for Częstochowa with Woryna especially and Jeppeson. Some bizarre tactical decisions from Swiderski too.

Two good meetings to watch tonight. I enjoyed them both.

Leszno have to be worried about the performance of Doyle so far. I certainly am as I picked him for my fantasy league team :blink:

Their team this year is built on the top 5 all delivering as they don't have the reserves they used to.

Czestochowa also must be worried about Woryna. He is delivering nowhere near what they must have expected to get from him.

They'll have been relieved to see Freddie have a good one tonight, though...a lot more like what you'd expect from him ( although ZG probably aren't the toughest of opposition at the top end)

• Like 1

We move on to today`s 2 meetings

Grudziadz v Gorzow start time 3.30pm UK time

Lublin v Wroclaw start time 6.15pm UK time

links

http://spedway.ucoz.lv/

http://www.maniak.tv/mk7

http://www.drhtv.com.pl/drhtv-4.html

Racecards

Grudziadz v Gorzow

Lublin v Wroclaw  page 10 https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/review?uri=urn:aaid:scds:US:be423787-04eb-452b-9bbd-d06f356ef28c#pageNum=10

Edited by racers and royals

YouTubing Friday.

First Ekstraliga match I think I've watched where all 14 riders are competitive* - Lublin & Czestochowa have best reserves. Lampart much improved on previous showings this year. 

Great team riding from Madsen heat 9 to keep Smektala in front & Laguta behind.

Kowalski was looking good to join Smektala for a 1-5 in heat 12 before he lost it, most exciting first lap of the meeting.

Apart from Madsen bring untidy, fast & uncompromising a few times only pass of note from Cierniak.

* - except the very out of sorts Buczkowski.

Very dark in Grudziadz, need new bulbs in their floodlights! Since when is Bewley Monster sponsored?

Good battle heat 2 for 2nd.

Bizarre Woffinden exclusion, clearly in front of Pawlicki. Great ride Janowski in rerun, Pedersen & Pawlicki... Oh dear.

Janowski again superb in hear 9. Heat 10 will be my last until tonight. Bewley looks quick enough in this company which is positive.

How many meetings do I have to catch up?

3 minutes ago, Col said:

YouTubing Friday.

First Ekstraliga match I think I've watched where all 14 riders are competitive* - Lublin & Czestochowa have best reserves. Lampart much improved on previous showings this year. 

Great team riding from Madsen heat 9 to keep Smektala in front & Laguta behind.

Kowalski was looking good to join Smektala for a 1-5 in heat 12 before he lost it, most exciting first lap of the meeting.

Apart from Madsen bring untidy, fast & uncompromising a few times only pass of note from Cierniak.

* - except the very out of sorts Buczkowski.

Very dark in Grudziadz, need new bulbs in their floodlights! Since when is Bewley Monster sponsored?

Good battle heat 2 for 2nd.

Bizarre Woffinden exclusion, clearly in front of Pawlicki. Great ride Janowski in rerun, Pedersen & Pawlicki... Oh dear.

Janowski again superb in hear 9. Heat 10 will be my last until tonight. Bewley looks quick enough in this company which is positive.

Woffinden wasn’t excluded- not fit to ride.

1 minute ago, Col said:

How many meetings do I have to catch up?

2 yesterday

1 hour ago, racers and royals said:

Woffinden wasn’t excluded- not fit to ride.

2 yesterday

Ah.. don't understand commentary :D Badly injured?

Thanks. Not sure I'll be very productive at work Monday!