British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish Extraleague 2021 Play-off finals 2nd legs Sunday 26th September live on TV

Magic has so much speed in his Kowalski engine

Magic couldn't pass Protasiewicz. Woffinden did, superb ride.

Lublin v Leszno is off.

10 minutes ago, Col said:

Magic couldn't pass Protasiewicz. Woffinden did, superb ride.

Ok he did second attempt but Bewley had cleared off.

Bewley really start to look the real deal this season. 

• Like 3

Yep, Bewley impressive. FZG tragic 

3 minutes ago, Col said:

Yep, Bewley impressive. FZG tragic 

Always was going to turn out like that. Dudek starting to lose his edge, and Prot and Zagars best days well behind them. Tonder the top scorer says all that needs to be said about that sorry side. Destined for relegation unless they find fresh riders. Wonder what Zagar said in his interview?

Edited by Steve Shovlar

1 hour ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Always was going to turn out like that. Dudek starting to lose his edge, and Prot and Zagars best days well behind them. Tonder the top scorer says all that needs to be said about that sorry side. Destined for relegation unless they find fresh riders. Wonder what Zagar said in his interview?

A shame really as Zagar was superb for most of last year and looked really settled at Lublin - not so much at Zielona Gora! 

1 hour ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Always was going to turn out like that. Dudek starting to lose his edge

Haven't seen all of FZG's fixtures but Dudek had been as good as anyone except Zmarzlik, the Laguta's & Janowski that I've seen this year.

3 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Is there a translation service from one of the browsers which can translate what they are saying in real time?

I'd like to imagine you're not being serious with that question, but unfortunately I fear you probably are..

Google translation of Sportowefakty article

- You wouldn't want to be in my skin. Clearly the cart is not sticky. It's good that the coach changed me, because I do not know if further attempts for me make sense - commented the representative of Slovenia bluntly.

Marwis.pl Falubaz has lost a different than usual surface. It wasn't so hard in Zielona Góra for a long time. "It was a joint decision, everyone was in favor," Zagar admitted.

The team from Zielona Góra is currently the first team to relegate, they occupy the last place in the table, with a balance of one victory and six defeats.

- We will not do any nonsense and variations. There are better and worse times in life. It makes me very sad. We need valuable points as a team and such a result certainly does not build - said Zagar.

• Like 1

... Wonder what Zagar said in his interview?

• It's very easy to comment on, because there is no point lying. The result speaks for itself - said Matej Zagar  in an interview with Łukasz Benz  from nSport + - You wouldn't want to be in my shoes - he said  to him. It's as well that the coach replaced  me, because I don't know if further attempts from me would make any sense - Slovenian said bluntly . Zagar also  admitted that the track was prepared the way it was (very slick) by joint decision, everyone was in favor.
  • Like 1