British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish Extraleague 2021 Play-off finals 2nd legs Sunday 26th September live on TV

3 minutes ago, Najjer said:

Dudek to Lublin is the rumour.

Instead of Buckzkowski I guess.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fromafar said:

Lindgren  must be worried about his Team Spot.

Definitely focused on his own individual achievements...

Won't have gone down well this year, especially considering they weren't far off the play offs..

Max Fricke always comes across as giving 100% every time he rides so maybe a contender for Lindgrens place.. ?

Czestochowa have bigger issues than Lindgren, believe this year was the last year Miskowiak & Swidnicki could be utilised at reserve.

2 minutes ago, Col said:

Czestochowa have bigger issues than Lindgren, believe this year was the last year Miskowiak & Swidnicki could be utilised at reserve.

Not sure they will be to worried they have a 15 year old Franciszek Karczewski who is top notch.

Is the other reserve they used instead of Swidnicki earlier in the year still young enough to be at reserve?

Hope Miskowiak gets an Ekstraliga spot but Swidnicki would benefit from a year or two in 2nd tier.

Just now, Col said:

Is the other reserve they used instead of Swidnicki earlier in the year still young enough to be at reserve?

Hope Miskowiak gets an Ekstraliga spot but Swidnicki would benefit from a year or two in 2nd tier.

Yes Kowalski- he is injured.

58 minutes ago, Col said:

Kowalski will be a great addition next season. A little wild but looks a great talent.

You only have to look at ZG this year to see that juniors are very important too.

1 hour ago, Fromafar said:

Lindgren  must be worried about his Team Spot.

I doubt he’s too bothered - he’s under contract for another year at Częstochowa so will be a nice pay off if they bin him off and I doubt he will be short of other offers afterwards.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Najjer said:

I doubt he’s too bothered - he’s under contract for another year at Częstochowa so will be a nice pay off if they bin him off and I doubt he will be short of other offers afterwards.

Bet they wished they didn't have him under contract for this season and were able to keep Doyle instead (probably in the play-offs with Doyle).

39 minutes ago, sparks123 said:

Bet they wished they didn't have him under contract for this season and were able to keep Doyle instead (probably in the play-offs with Doyle).

One things for sure, with rumours of Sayfutdinov and Kolodziej being made offers and leaving Leszno (albeit highly unlikely in Kolodziej’s case) Leszno will be desperate to hang onto Doyle and not make the same mistake Czestochowa made in letting him go.

1 hour ago, Col said:

I could be wrong, but I thought both of them had just turned 20 this month, so would still be eligible for the Junior positions next year.

Edited by HenryW

15 minutes ago, HenryW said:

I could be wrong, but I thought both of them had just turned 20 this month, so would still be eligible for the Junior positions next year.

That’s correct - Both Miskowiak and Swidnicki can still ride as juniors. If they don’t get Drabik (or Dudek maybe?) then they may promote Miskowiak into the main team so that they can hang onto Kowalski. I don’t think he will be settling to be 3rd junior again.

I love the transfer window!

Edited by Najjer

I only saw year of birth for Swidnicki & Miskowiak - 2001.  Suspect Swidnicki will go elsewhere if Kowalski is preferred.  Imagine Swidnicki will be in demand, would improve all Ekstraliga 6-7's except Lublin.

21 hours ago, Najjer said:

One things for sure, with rumours of Sayfutdinov and Kolodziej being made offers and leaving Leszno (albeit highly unlikely in Kolodziej’s case) Leszno will be desperate to hang onto Doyle and not make the same mistake Czestochowa made in letting him go.

Seems they aren't making the same mistake. Seen Doyle and Laguta have signed new contracts according to the Speedway GP website.

• Like 1