British Speedway Forum
racers and royals

Polish Extraleague 2021 Play-off finals 2nd legs Sunday 26th September live on TV

If Pedersen is absent in 10ish days time Grudziadz are relegated before a wheel rolls 

If Lublin were to win at Leszno, there must be chance (with no Nicki) Czestochowa can win by margin that surpasses Leszno's points difference.

2 minutes ago, eric i said:

If Lublin were to win at Leszno, there must be chance (with no Nicki) Czestochowa can win by margin that surpasses Leszno's points difference.

For the umpteenth time league positions are decided on head to head and race  points difference only comes into play if the bonus point wasn`t awarded- Leszno got the bonus over Czestochowa.

15 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

For the umpteenth time league positions are decided on head to head and race  points difference only comes into play if the bonus point wasn`t awarded- Leszno got the bonus over Czestochowa.

I am sorry I missed your umpteen explanations of the league table. Out of interest why would a bonus point not be awarded.....If the teams were level on aggregate?

27 minutes ago, eric i said:

I am sorry I missed your umpteen explanations of the league table. Out of interest why would a bonus point not be awarded.....If the teams were level on aggregate?

Yes unlike Sweden no run-off for the bonus- just not awarded if level. 

Edited by racers and royals
  • Like 1

Any news if Pedersen will be able to ride this weekend?

On 8/11/2021 at 7:58 PM, racers and royals said:

What would have happened if let's say the 3 teams each had taken 1 bonus point (from each other), after finishing level on points.

Would it have been decided on points difference between the 3 teams or would it be on the overall league table (points difference)?

Sorry for the questions.

4 minutes ago, Gambo95 said:

What would have happened if let's say the 3 teams each had taken 1 bonus point (from each other), after finishing level on points.

Would it have been decided on points difference between the 3 teams or would it be on the overall league table (points difference)?

Sorry for the questions.

In that scenario i would imagine if they couldn`t be split using  bonus points it would be the season + and - used.

Edited by racers and royals
  • Thanks 1

Friday`s matches line-ups

Wroclaw v Zielona  Gora

Wroclaw

9 Woffinden

10 Bewley

11 A Laguta

12 Chugunov

13 Janowski

14 M Curzytek

15 liszka

Zielona  Gora

1 Fricke

2 Zagar

3 Pawliczak

4 Protasiewicz

5 Dudek

6 Osyczka

7 Tufft

Torun v Gorzow

Torun

9 Przedpelski

10 J Holder

11 C Holder

12 Miedzinski

13 Chlupac

14 Makowski

15 lewandowski

16 (Lambert)- not named

Gorzow

1 Zmarzlik

2 Thomsen

3 Birkemose

4 Karczmarz

5 Vaculik

6 Ralcewicz

7 Pytlewski

Still no Wozniak & the two absolute novices at reserve for Gorzow. Torun to win.

7 hours ago, Col said:

Still no Wozniak & the two absolute novices at reserve for Gorzow. Torun to win.

Wozniak has said he will be back for the play offs. It’s also likely to be RR for Vaculik.

Had forgotten Vaculik was also injured, without Wozniak to cover one of his rides it makes Gorzow even weaker.

53 minutes ago, Najjer said:

Wozniak has said he will be back for the play offs. It’s also likely to be RR for Vaculik.

It won`t be RR if Vaculik is going to ride in the Challenge the following day 

4 hours ago, racers and royals said:

It won`t be RR if Vaculik is going to ride in the Challenge the following day 

I don’t think he will - not from the report I saw.